Reviews for A Touch of Victory
Crissytje chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Huh what just happened xd I lost it ...
inuyasha116 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
haha kaiba is hallucinating or dreaming I wish i could make my enemies disapear like that
PriscillaGirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
SWEET!
Sdrive chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Sdrive: Interesting story. Really weird but it was interesting. Good descriptions. Kinda speechless from this so I'll just end this.

Power to the Hikari's
Anime-AngelWings chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Wow! I like the thrilling mystery behind Yugi's sudden disappearance; it was like a sudden burst of cold air. You did a great job portraying the feelings of both Anzu and Seto Kaiba!
Inuyoukai-san chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Inuyoukai-san: I'm not sure what happen...

Bakura: Me neither...

Shizuka: Every one dissapeared? As in my big brothere two?

Inuyoukai-san: (deep breath in and out)

Bakura and Shizuka: o.o

Inuyoukai-san: WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPEN!

Bakura: Please don't kill me because I don't know! TAKE MY GIRLFRIEND!

Shizuka: HEY! Wait a minite...did you just call me you're girlfriend...?

Bakura: (small blush) Well what of it!

Shizuka: (Smiles seetly) You. Are. A. Jerk.

Bakura: What...?

Shizuka: YOU PRETTY MUCH CONFESS YOU'RE LOVE TO ME AND YOU WANT INUYOUKAI-SAN TO KILL ME IN YOU'RE STEAD?

Bakura: Either I'm going to die...

Inuyoukai-san: Please explain to me what happen!
Lily chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
That was cool, but do you ever wrote more than 1 chapter!
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Wow - I was interrupted in my reading of this last night and had to wait until the next morning to finish. My frist reaction, reading the summary, was "mystery? How's she going to pull off a mystery in a one-shot?"

But now I see why you classified it as that. I have to say this is one of the most, if not the most, ingenious ideas I've ever read. It doesn't matter so much why Yuugi, Honda, and Jounouchi literally disappeared; I focused more on how it affected Seto and Anzu. (That's the old school of thought - Pragmaticism. It fits Seto!)

This was so neat. I know I already said this, but the premise was so clever. Great job.
Unbidden Terror chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
That was ok. Not as good as the first one and the squares in the format was pretty obnoxious but it was decent.
Angel chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
I like this story, but not as much as the other ones. What I don't get is why did the people disappear?
Miss. D Brunette chapter 1 . 6/13/2005

and a little different,

ttfn

_
Starian Princess chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Hm... this whole fanfic does seem like a dream but I'm not too sure. How is it that Jou and Yugi simply vanished? Anyhow, Seto actually wanting Anzu to stay with him is what pleases me here.
Nutpyro chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
that was weird but it was great. and every time i finish one another one of your fics pop again. its freaky. keep up the good work.