Reviews for Tangled
Avelona-and-Sally chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Okay, so I really like where this is going but it feels a lot less like a beginning and more like a snippet. Where were they? How'd they get separated from Jin? And, since it's looking like Fuu's already beginning to notice some fuzzy-ness from Muugen, where is the foundation for these - i.e., has Muugen started acting nicer recently?

But ya-a-a-a-ay! Fuugen! On to chapter two...
Knickknack's Attack chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Hehehe...awsome. I laughed so hard at the last part that people started staring at me funny. That was a GREAT story. Write more about them!
woofyy chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
glad they got together, hahaha poor jin ) good luckies with your future stories )
whitebengal14 chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
ha ha! Poor Jin! TTTT

HA HA! That was a good fanfic! ur a very good writer! o
whitebengal14 chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
ack! Mugen! Jerk! Leavin a girl like that! *pout*

dear me, i gotta read the rest! O
ViperineVampire chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
HAHAHHAHA!oh mugen...sigh. and spotted toad?HAHAHAHA.
CheRRy LipgloSS chapter 6 . 3/5/2008
Oh my god! That was just too cute! The story was awesome! Keep writing, you are good at it!
iluvjellybeans chapter 6 . 2/24/2008
What I liked most about this story was the title for each chapter. I liked how they went so well with each chapter and with the name of the story. It's what you were going for anyway I'm sure. But, I thought they were original and very good.

I liked the story too, and for the most part, every one was in character. Your writing is always a pleasure to read
DarkestScars chapter 6 . 1/28/2008
I love the story.

And I love the ending,

Poor, poor Jin indeed.
Crimson Angel 437 chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
That was so cute. I want more! I do feel sorry for my fave pale samurai. Poor Jin...
kimkim94 chapter 4 . 6/5/2007
FUUGEN IS THE BEST!
kimkim94 chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
WOW... BEST FICT I'VE READ SO FAR . YOU REALLY SHOWED THERE REAL PERSONALITY :) GREAT JOB!
killertrees chapter 6 . 5/28/2007
I love this story! Well done!
Kichi chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
haha cute! :D
starrychica82 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
LOl...I like the ending. Good job:D