Reviews for Crash World
SnowsongIsAJaypawFan chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
:) a sequel would be nice!
Rachel chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Nicely done. I really like the idea of Yugi being ignored but I'm so sick and annoyed with all the angsty, revenge ones out there. Thanks for writing this.
HereForStressRelease chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Great story. I've started reading Yu-Gi-Oh fanfics lately. I'm starting to get into Yu-Gi-Oh again. This is the second story I've read where Yugi fets abandoned by his friends because Yami gets a new body. Apparently there are a lot of stories like that. Anyway, great story. So depressing though, poor Yugi.
Isumo 1489 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Nice fic there, I wonder weather it is really as impossible as you say. After all, they say the flesh corrupts the unprepaired. And who could be more unprepaired than a spirit who'd been suck in a puzzle for a few Millenia?

Fact is, Yami just rubbed me the wrong way after the Doom Saga, and Yugi is never given enough creddit.

still, good fic, would love to hear more.

Later days!

Isumo
MikariStar chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
ffnet and the evil anti lyrics thing *kicks ffnet* It's good that you posted it agai even if it is without the lyrics _ I hope you have some thime to update 'And So We Meet Again' soon
kaey-chan chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
i like it at all!.

if you are going to write a squel do it, because i love to read story's abuot yugi leaving and getting a own life.

take care
redconvoy chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Please do continue this. At least you described how Yuugi was feeling and not that he just ran off without thinking about it.