Reviews for Letters
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
TToTT so sad... poor Mokuba! *hugs Mokuba* wonderfully writeen~ :)
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
This is a cute and sad story. Please make some more. Yugi and Anzu forever.
Sol Falling chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Is this a oneshot? And you really need to continue some of your other short multi-chaptered fics, like Family.

Anyway, this was good, as usual. I guess it works best as a oneshot, because it's a contained high-emotion snippet that could lose its force with more content. I sorta want a reply letter from Seto, but all I can imagine in that letter would be "Thank you." (set after he comes back and sweeps Anzu off her feet, of course).

I do have one little note, and that's about Anzu being an orphan. It's not really necessary for the plot or impact in the story, and unfortunately I notice it is a recurring theme in a lot of your fics. It kinda just always feels like either a plot device so Anzu and Seto have something in common or something to stir the reader's emotions up with. I can't seriously complain most of the time, but in this instance it's a minor enough point that I can be nitpicky.
DarkenDepths chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Are u ever going to continue this?

Should I just stop pondering over the

thought that you just might, just

maybe, write more?

It was really intresting but

this is Azurite I'm talking to! She

doesn't update anything but her big

hit stories! Gah! *screams in

exasperation* *Coughs afterwards*

Anyways if you ever do update these

stories(yes i mean other ones as

well...okay the good big ones!)

Update Soon! ... Um

Update Whenever!
LeafeKnight7 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Wow...I dont know what else to say. Ja ne!
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Oh God. It took me a while to put the pieces together, but finally as Yuugi explained everything, I understood. How sad... for everyone involved in the story. Agh, I'm speechless. Lovely writing, as always.
The Samurai Pizza Cat chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Oh GOD. I haven't read anything remotely that good in so long.

That's why you're my favourite author, I guess.
Lorre chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Ah, that's the first one-shot I've read to get me choked up to the point of actually fighting back a fit of tears. Good work.
Nutpyro chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
beautiful beautiful! it your stories always break my heart, thats why i love them. i always wanted to write beautiful short angst stories and you beat me to that! great job and keep up the great work!
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Nachzes: Interesting. Whew - the Mokuba thing scared me a little bit there. I figured it out pretty quickly it was Yuugi. -is proud of herself- You write everyone In Character, and well, to boot. -pouts- Not fair. Yuugi sounded like Cindy-Lou-Who at the end.
Angel chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Aw... sad story... It's a good one-shot tho
Studious Octopus chapter 1 . 6/12/2005

thats really really cool,

and I love how its yugi writing to seto about it,

and all the stuff about tea sacrificing her love,

so sad!

are you doing an extra one,

(please please please do!)

of seto going to see tea?

you could always do it as another letter?

from seto to yugi,

though its unlikly he would write to yugi!

Starian Princess chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
That was sad and yet, it was insightful. A lovely piece indeed. It was very creative to use Yugi as the medium in this fanfic. And I loved the explanations about New York, the hospital and the fact that Anzu fell in love with Seto. I can't wait to read more of your oneshots. Keep them coming!
Sylvok chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
So...wowness. _

That was cool...definitely. Yuugi was pretty caring to not tell Anzu his true feelings.