Reviews for Of Light and Darkness
chibi heishi chapter 16 . 9/29/2008
Again, this was really good. Though I wonder what the next meeting between Ryou and Bakura would be like.
ShadowTacticianVI chapter 16 . 4/15/2007
Aww...sweet ending...i've also read some of your other stories like 'till death did them apart' and 'in sickness and in shadows'. Youre a great writer, i haven't found many of these kind of bittersweet stories but i love them..I can't believe you only got 7 reviews, this is a really sweet story and it really backs up the yin/yang concept well. 'Til death did them part' was my favorite, the ending was so passionate, so bittersweet...I like how you still show dark bakura pretty mean, but still slowly growing more compassion in all three stories. Keep writing and thanks for doing it! Good luck!

Sincerely Your Reviewer,

Flame Swordmistress chapter 16 . 10/21/2005
Wow, this story's so good! I really makes you think about what's darkness and what's light. I love your stuff!

anon16 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Gee, great story - might want to not leave us on a hanging edge at ch6. Try making a sequel that takes into what (Yami) Bakura feels like after the ritual and his life and the lives of Ryou & company after ch6.
xke chapter 6 . 10/1/2005
So I just finished chapter six and I can't tell you how excited I am to finish this. It's refreshing to see such a talented author here.
Duo Yuy-Chang chapter 16 . 6/12/2005
dragonlady222 chapter 16 . 6/12/2005
I just read the whole thing. It was wonderful. Bakura, of course is not completely evil. I really love this.
Silently Broken chapter 16 . 6/11/2005
OMG, this is a really great story! Gee, this was so good, I couldn't stop reading until the end. It was so sad, but it had a happy ending! :D:D:D Yay! You really know how to catch a reader's attention, do you? I haven't read such a great story in so long, so thanks so much! ~- Keep up the great work!
My Third and a Half Eye chapter 16 . 6/11/2005
I liked that a lot, i wish you would make a sequel.