Reviews for Surreality
Pippin's Socks chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Oh wow that was incredible, the ending was just so amazingly powerful and the whole thing felt so...physical. I could literally feel bobby's exhaustion whilst reading, it was just breathtaking. Yeah. That's what this is. Breathtaking :)
NoNeedAnymore11 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
wow! wow! i words are lost. this was something else. so john was really there. this was a surprise ending for me in a way. it was written so well i'm still kinda in shock from the ending of the story. i was awesome fantastic job.
funkyhigh chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Poor guy- interesting fic!
Spinnar chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Absolutely AMAZING story! Is it just a one-shot? You should turn it into a full-length story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE
Modest Mouse chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
wow! that was so cool! but i wonder why pyro was attacking iceman? u MUST write another chapter!
princeAnus chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Whoot... I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Shadow of dusk chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
uh oh, more more, this is great, MORE GOD DAMNIT nooW! OKAY CYA X
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
No JOHN! Gah! Did Bobby kill him? OMG this story was fantastic ... absolutely amazing ... I LOVED it... oh so awesome! Beautifully written, wonderful plot, terribly gorgeous ending ... BRAVO!
JennMel chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Okay, I've just found this story, and am miffed you haven't updated it! It rocks! PLEASE!
Bumble B chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Woah! Creepy... but in a good way! Please update!
Orli chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
omg, omg. wow, as I was reading this, I was expecting just angst, and so that surprised me to no end. that was a very good fic.
chattypandagurl chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Hmm, interesting story! So far I've really only seen Romy fics here...I haven't come across any good Bobby fics yet. This one definately has potential! Could Bobby have been fighting the real John? Please update soon!
adsf chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
wow, that's so good. its scary, especially the way it just leaves you hanging.
candycane-eyelashes chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Yes! Finally a fanfic that casts Bobby in a positve light! This has captured my attention! I think that he's often written very poorly, but I think you've done a fantastic job! Keep it up!

CCE