Reviews for The Question Game
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 9 . 2/7
Awesome story! Please please consider updating again soon!
SunnyDog1203 chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
Update soon! Love this story so far and can't wait until it's finished :)
Maria Antonieta chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
Ow. The Baby's Breath thing was so beautiful. It's not made to be alone. You are a genius writter! I loved this fic, I'm in love with your Neji, the way he is. I hope he and Lee can figure it out! Pleeaase! Let Neji and Sakura be happy togheter!

I have a question: only now she is starting to develop feeling for him, right?

I love your fic! Thank you for writting this!
MnC21 chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
Aw, I get totally addicted to your story! I spent 2 days reading your story with no bored expression in my face at all. Oh, I feel bad not reviewing every single chapter but I see you have quite a large amount of reviews already. I don't see any ooc-ness which mean very good of you. The story plot is interesting. You have done really well on combining every word in harmony. I like your writing style :)
While reading your story I think of Neji believe in what people say "If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it is meant to be." Hopefully, really hopefully, Sakura will come back to Neji even after she finds out it was Lee behind all of this :)
Sincerely,
MnC21
mmmgirl13 chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
Don't doubt yourself, this was a greatly written chapter/story and by no means did you dissapoint. I'm anxious for the next part
valxra chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Ah, I just love this story! I found a link to it in a forum, and I'm glad I did! Please, continue to write this! Your style of writing is beautiful, I can see everything I'm reading playing out in my head! Please continue!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
MarauderGirl777 chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
This story is WONDERFUL! If you don't finish it I'll hunt you down! Keep writing! :D
Sanded Silk chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
Will there be an update soon? I demand an update. I am the prodigy, Hyuuga Neji, and I demand an update. XD

-Sanded Silk-
Sanami78 chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
such a great story means it MUST have a final, better if great as the plot pleaseee UPDAAAAATE!
poppinmushroom chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
WOW! THIS STORY IS TOTALLY AMAZING! please UPDATE soon! Just want to know the last two remaining days:)
Alice Darcia chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
love your story! cant wait for the next chapter! though I was expecting something more here considering it was a 2 parts chapter, a hint or something like that but anyway. love it! hope u are finished with the next one soon!
Dusk Neko4 chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
This made me freakin' happy.
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
Update pls, I enjoy the story. Only thing was all the CAPITALIZED words were kind of messing up some of my reading :) but i think you already toned that down in the last chapter, so everything's good! Thx for the read!
Adryana chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
I have been following this fic for years and I'm still waiting for an update.

PLEEEAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE UPDATE.