Reviews for Selfish
aptx4869kudou chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I enjoyed this much, though I've been expecting Shinichi to fight the B.O. But still .. okay.
Snickerer chapter 1 . 10/16/2005

Very cool.

Very insightful, and I really like how although he made the 'wrong' choice and he knows it, Ran porbably doesn't see it that way.
sapphirestars chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Very clever twist to the usual. It was very moving. Poor, stupid Shinichi. But he's only human and Ran would have wasted away waiting for him otherwise. Selfish and Selfless.

I really like your stories and I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've ever reviewed them. I look forward to seeing more soon.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Ohh. This brought a sad smile to my face. It was very... poignant is the first word that comes to mind. Hehe. It just kind of got me right in the heart. ) Very nicely done. )
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
...Shinichi's stupid. But this was really good, especially how Ran was crying and smiling at the end. Very well done.
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
A TOTALLY different take.. and very very awesome... I really like it. For him to ask Ran to flee with him... wow. Very cool. (using very alot.. but I can't seem to express how much I liked it anyother way...) Awesome story
Lyn Jarewo Wors chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Goodness me, Green P. I do beleive that made my day _

I have always enjoied your style of writing, and this is not exception. I think you hit it on the nose on how Conan really has made your Shinichi a better person - selfless and more mature. And I love the original plot behind this, even though it is short and kinda vauge. It's hard to do now a days...

Love it! Great job, and I really can't see anything wrong with it _

kyllir chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
That was really good for being so short! You should continue this idea .
Michelle chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
it's pointless to point out that he's being selfish by saying "Because as far as he was concerned, they were no longer his responsibility." ne?

but i liked the story, i liked the plot and the length and choice of words and how it ended. beautiful.