Reviews for Shades of You and Me
flowerlover12 chapter 3 . 11/17/2016
fffffooooooooooddddd fffffiiiiiggggghhhhhttttt
_D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
Pyrrhadoxa chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
This story has been great so far; I am looking forward to reading the next part of this series. Of this chapter, I especially enjoyed the scene between Yami and Seto in front of Yugi's friends. The way they handled it, each contributing a bit more with every round as though to up the ante, was great. I'm glad Seto was fairly forthcoming because it doesn't seem to be in his nature to feel the need to hide something like that, since that would just mean caring what others think.
Pyrrhadoxa chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
A very enjoyable opening chapter! Yank and Kaiba's escape attempts were hilarious. I really like the dynamic and banter you have established between them. They certainly know how to stay on their toes! Yami is so wonderfully cunning.
EmilyDBeato chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
I love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
EmilyDBeato chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Hahaha!
Shizaki Kuro chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
I absolutely adored this fic! It had me grinning and laughing the whole way threw!
Thanx for writing i will gladly check out your other fics!
Ruby of Raven chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
Ha! I loved every single bit of it! Gosh! I need to have more! ;)
ilovemanicures chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
This. Was so. Hilarious.

I freaking loved Yami throughout this!

Your story was short and although they never "got it on" I think you did a great job expressing their desire for one another.

Yugi and the two little Kaiba brothers were SO funny. I swear to you I died laughing through more than half this story xD

Thank you so much for sharing I really enjoyed reading this. Especially the ending!
KedakaiOkami chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
"I'm going to go drown myself in the almighty substance known as coffee."

this line is epic! I read this fic ages ago and this one line has stood out in my memory since then, it's so brilliant
KedakaiOkami chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
you're good at making a scene sweet without going into major ott sap.

the "If you're sleeping in my bed and kissing me, shouldn't you be calling me Seto instead of Kaiba?" thing was sweet, I thought
KedakaiOkami chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
every time I read this fic, the food fight has me in hysterics.

and Kaiba really likes the f word ne? lol
KedakaiOkami chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
I too like it when Yugi's got a dirty mind XD let's not forget the video Jou lent him in the manga lol
KedakaiOkami chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
"I'll… I'll…" He sighed in defeat. "I'll chew my own arm off?" - isn't that something a coyote does?

I like how much humour is in your fics
JollyBigSis chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
I absolutely LOVED this! The humour was witty and the plot, deliciously funny and engaging.

Yami’s desperation was truly comical as he, Yugi, Mokuba and Noa scheme mercilessly to get Kaiba’s attention. Kaiba’s reaction is rather amusing to behold as he denies, ignores and acts nonchalant to his conspirator’s attempts. As a result of this, hilarity and madness ensues.

The interactions between the characters are entertaining and the dialogue hilarious. This is a definite worthwhile read! Lol!

So, on to the next installment...
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
Very cute fic. I loved it and how slowly you had them progress- it was much more realistic.

Good job.