Reviews for Empty
SpiritualEnergy chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Very sad, but I like the way you wrote Miroku's point of view. The ending with the Kazaana was really nice - how the wind tunnel is gone, along with Sango. Very well done.
Keria The Dove chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Wow, I can't start to inagine ow crudhing it would be to finally be able to be with the person you love, and then for them to die. I was almost in tears.
Youkai Hime90 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Omg. That was beautifully written. Bittersweet. If only she could've held on...
xwexarexpilotsx chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
This one made me cry too...;.;
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Gosh darn it all! *cries* How completely and uterlly unfair! That's not supposed to happen! *sighs* But life doesn't always happen the way we want it to, and life is sometimes unfair. This could be a reality. Though I hope it never comes to pass...or the other way around for that matter!
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Wow... all I can say is "Wow"... give me a sec to round up my thoughts...

I hope you can register from the above comment how amazing this fic-as well as "Overshadowed"-was... er, were. Angst is extremely difficult to write but, in these cases, you pulled it off, and masterfully at that. Wonderful, wonderful job. As strange as it may be for me to use this word in this context, I LIKED reading the juxtaposition between Sango's tale and Miroku's. How, though the same event happened, it did to two different people, but, in the end, it had the same effect. I found myself playing this one line from the song "Ironic" by Alanis Morissette over and over again: "Who would've thought? It figures..." Wow, now I'm blinking away tears.

Seeing as it seems rather stupid to stop reading a fic with great flow like yours to catch grammatical errors (which, by the way, I do pretty much automatically), I didn't do so, so, as far as I'm concerned, grammar is perfect. As for constructive criticism... I'm empty. Absolutely dry...

Stories that affect me emotionally are fairly hard to come by, but, man, you delivered. I commend you on a job well done. ((bows))
PinkCamellia chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
AW! Very sad. You did a GOOD job! )
Starriecat chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
The lack of meaningfulness on Miroku's part is because he doesn't have as bad a past as Sango's (and probably also because he's a different gender than you). But if you try to get into his character, I'm sure you can find plenty of anguish to write about. ;)

Not bad. Though, (not trying to flame)it also helps if you remember that there is more to Miroku than his relationship with Sango.
tinemelk chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
omg it was a sad oneshot,youre really good at writing stories and get emotions out of me, keep writing youre doing a good job
Jo chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Wow, you are a very talented writer. I see no spelling mistakes and your vocabulary and sentence structure are some of the best I've seen. Keep up the amazing writing. If you continually write in such a manner, know that you will more than likely become a famous author. Clearly you can write, but is it continuous? Make sure you force it to be. Keep writing, don't let your powerful talent fade.
Loves-To-Write-Ready-To-Listen chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
wow! that was amazing!

your writing is awesome!

I loved it!
Shel Death By Spork chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
(InuYashas Only Kagome-kun; changed my name)AWW! THat made me cry! I can't believe you made me cry again! No matter how many angsty ones I ready, yu're the only one that can make me cry! Plz keep writing! I luved this story so much! Must send to friends!
AngellGoddess chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Ah yes, angst! I loved the story. It was very well detailed. Good job!
JackpotSpider chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I really liked it. I could never write something as good as this.
blusorami chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
OMG, maybe not as great as Overshadowed, but still very touching and it makes me want to cry -read both of them in a row-. That is so sad! -cries- Poor Sango-chan! Poor Miroku-sama! .