Reviews for The Tragic Flaw
someone chapter 1 . 5/8
You have potrayed Lily as a character with no personality. I read uptil 7 chapters and the 'overbearing' and 'childish' form presented in the story had me quit. Sorry! But I would like to advice you to develop your characters a bit according at least to the canon. It's a fanfiction after all anf bot an Alternative one either.
ilovebooks1111 chapter 49 . 5/23/2014
Lovely story! A little more drama would have been nice...but the story was really good otherwise! Your language is very polished...I loved the fact that you didn't use any words like Omg or 'cos...they spoil the 1970's feel...
RangerFromTheNorth chapter 49 . 9/14/2013
I had so much fun reading this, and now I'll be on to the sequel!

Thank you.
milinda268 chapter 48 . 7/1/2013
Dear Author,
I just wanted to say that this story was one of the best that i have read so far... You would be an amazing writer and i loved your story because i felt like i was actually reading from there point of views. This story was funny, romantic, and a tad exciting. That is why i liked it... I love stories like these that has those in it. So, in my opinion this is a J. K Rowling worthy book and if you showed this to her she would love it.I enjoyed reading this and i hope to read more stuff you write!

- Your biggest supporter
Melinda
epuresoul chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
Haha, Petunia listen's to Wizard's music.
greenandhazel chapter 18 . 3/15/2012
Awwww! My birthday is december 29th! Poor lily having to have a dentist appointment then!

Great story so far!

Greenandhazel xx
jasmine-tea-lily-flower chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
i really like your story so far, its really well written and the plot seems like its heading in a REALLY great direction :) i just wanted to say that i don't think sirius should smoke...it kinda puts me off him and i usually LOVE sirius :D thats all but other than that i LOVE your story :P
Lola-Leexx chapter 49 . 11/17/2011
Oh my gosh, I LOVE THIS STORY! This was one of the first things my sister read on here EVER when it was fist being posted. I've only just starte writing fanfiction and she showed it to me and told me I'd love it. She was so right. I don't even mind about the ways it goes from the books! Thank you for writing this!
alexbvac chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I LOVED THIS FIC. IT WAS PERFECT. OTHER THAN THE USE OF LOOSE WHEN LOSE WAS NECESSARY AWESOME WRITING.
DeathlyHallowsschoolgirl chapter 47 . 7/5/2011
I AM always right about these things!
DeathlyHallowsschoolgirl chapter 41 . 7/5/2011
James could when easily. He could just put a super sensory charm on the ball.
DeathlyHallowsschoolgirl chapter 32 . 7/5/2011
I hope Emerson never wakes up.
DeathlyHallowsschoolgirl chapter 30 . 7/5/2011
I am always right about these things!
DeathlyHallowsschoolgirl chapter 29 . 7/5/2011
She really does need to know. Lily will find out about the REALLY illegal activities in the next chapter.
DeathlyHallowsschoolgirl chapter 23 . 7/5/2011
I know for a fact that they won't be " Just Friends " for long ;)!