Reviews for The Tragic Flaw
chikichiki chapter 8 . 6/16/2005 parents love abba.. xD... keep writing! ]
Nyaro chapter 8 . 6/16/2005
Aw...! -lurves- This is good! It's much more like how I imagined everyone to be than most of the fics I've seen. Good job...can't wait for more. :)
chikichiki chapter 7 . 6/15/2005
aww... :33... keep writing! ]
koalacancan chapter 7 . 6/15/2005
Great Story!
whatsername104 chapter 7 . 6/15/2005
please update soon! i wanna read more! it's so good!
OneVoice714 chapter 6 . 6/15/2005
This story is off to a great start, can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great work!
chikichiki chapter 6 . 6/14/2005
oh wow, i just imagine that ice in between them.. *shiver*..

and omg, i love that word, delicately... *whee*.. :3 keep writing! ]
passionflower24 chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
i can't believe this has so little reviews! It's really good, sometimes i think you write lily a little *too* obsessive and rude, but otherwise the characterisations are good! I like the realistic aspect of james and Sirius getting into a fight over what i'm assuming is the werewolf incident... shouldn't remus be annoyed too ? hehe well anyways i hope lily finds out the truth and apologises... good story.. i look forward to te update! :)
KatrinaRayne chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Hi, darling! The first chapter of this story is amazing! I love the dialogue and the way it's written. There are a few grammatical errors, but it's no big deal. I have to go on and read the next few chapters now!
jess squared chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
Oh, I am very much enjoying this. Nice job. :)

It's fun to see someone's idea of the teenaged James and Lily's relationship. Very engaging story, and you write quite well.

I used to have a calico, too. Years and years ago when I was little.. I barely rember her.. I think I was 3 when we lost her.
chikichiki chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
ooh, james is furious.. xD
chikichiki chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
oh how cutee a calico?.. i don't have a cat period.. xD

aww, lily's a stubborn little flower.. P.. keep writing! :]
chikichiki chapter 3 . 6/12/2005
whoaa, another update? awesome.. xD.. aw, i want a cheshire cat... :33
chikichiki chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
aw! lily has no picture of james? poop.. xD.. keep writing! ]
chikichiki chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
not bad..not bad at all! :D .. im looking forward to your next chapter so keep writing! ]
555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37