Reviews for The Tragic Flaw
rjlupin12 chapter 11 . 7/15/2008
completely confused at this Sirius—caring, apologetic, non-arrogant Sirius…serious, sincere Sirius.

I'm confused just reading that sentance...

To much usage of the word Sirius/serious

Let's you know how Lily feels..
rjlupin12 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Ugh, I didn't get done with this yet because my computer made me restart it, but so far it's great!
Sapphire at Dawn chapter 24 . 6/19/2008
heya, I have already said I love the story, but I have to say that you mention Surrey as a village, but it's actually a county, like a state. Sorry but I'm English and things like that bug me. I'm sorry. I do love the story though.
Sapphire at Dawn chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I love this story!

very well written. Brilliant!
RiGhTeO chapter 49 . 4/17/2008
Hey there :) How are ya?

Just came across your story and gotta say it was brill! Hells yeah it was!

I'm going on to read the next one now...can't wait! :P

Anyways TC!

xx
Jaliy chapter 48 . 1/11/2008
ahh..such a sweet ending!The whole story was really awesome and totally sweet..Great job!
bluecanada chapter 18 . 1/6/2008
you got the ida from charmd didn't u he he yea!
licit chapter 49 . 11/27/2007
thank you...great story
neumann chapter 49 . 10/2/2007
omg i started reading this WAY after it was finished, but i just have to say this. that was so AMAZINGY CUTE!possibly the cutest, most romantic fanfiction i have ever read WITHOUT being completely cheesy!and if they were cheesy, it was because they were trying ot be!AGH!U OWN MY LIFE!
MelodyofTwilight chapter 49 . 8/24/2007
Bravo! An amazing, heartfelt, beautifully written story. Great job!
Ayana-llama chapter 48 . 8/8/2007
First sorry for breaking your perfect 500 reviews, but i felt like i just had to tell you how i felt: AW! I LOVED IT! I know it was written a couple of years ago but i wanted to read this before i read the sequel. Well done! I really enjoyed the plot and i loved your explanation for the title. Great job once again. This is definately going on my favorites.(there are some good stories there, but i do have over a hundred favorites on there so take some time to browse )
rex chapter 16 . 8/5/2007
some how i doublt sirus and lily's friends would have let that guy puncher lily
elle chapter 45 . 7/24/2007
the one problem here is that you call her lily catherine evans, but a few chapters back you called her lily christine evans... which is it?
elle chapter 43 . 7/24/2007
ha, ha... that was funny. akward, but funny. :)
elle chapter 41 . 7/24/2007
can't wait to see the golf fiasco... :-D
556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »