Reviews for Operation Graduation
foxy crimefighta chapter 10 . 12/29/2006
ahahaha, le cool. xD;
NaruGuru chapter 24 . 4/25/2006
That was beautiful. I cried when it ended, I cried because there was no more. Anyway, I hope you come up with another great fanfiction... Wait, what am I talking about, OF COURSE you'll come up with another good. You're a great author!
Me And My God Complex chapter 24 . 4/8/2006
This story is awesome! Congratulations! I laughed so hard!
towine chapter 24 . 3/4/2006
I can't remember if I reviewed any other chapters. I read up to, chapter...6 I think, then I thought that I should read the rest some other time, which I did. But 'some other time' is actually a month after I started reading. O_o So, I forgot everything...

I laughed my ass off reading this. All your fics are so funny. (I htink all of them, I haven't read ALL of them yet.) So, Great fic!
towine chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
:snickers: I don't want to laugh out loud because my parents will think there's something more wrong with me than usual. I love this story so much! Ish funny!
Darth Hello Kitty chapter 24 . 9/19/2005
Oh. My. God. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. It hurts...
CowNapkin chapter 24 . 8/17/2005
hi! i didn't review last chapter because, or right away this chapter because my internet stopped working, and i had, 5 days of band camp, and a family reunion, and an all day cow show. but i'm here now and i love your story

right now i'm tried i woke up at 6:30 today because today was th e1st day of school, it made me sad we already had home work in mat h we had 25 problems, we also had to do like worksheets about ourselves and stuff like that, i'm happy because there is only 9 people in my English class,

well bye

:'( last chapter

your story rocks
Luikaki chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I wish i had someone like envy in my class
Iwin Ulose chapter 24 . 8/15/2005
YAY!

oh my god, that was a great story. it really, truly was!

i was really lucky to find this fic. and i mean literally lucky. i randomly looked at "Just In" thing. do you know how long stories saty in the "Just In" when they are released? probably, like, no more than a half hour. :P and that is where i found this fic! _ so, yeah, i am very lucky to have read this. i am really happy that i got to follow all of your updates and stuff.

so, keep up the good work, and i wish you lots of good luck on your next fic, no matter what genre it will end up falling under! XD

so, uh, have a good day! yeah... :)
Kudos4U chapter 24 . 8/15/2005
No way, that was so good, I loved it! That was so good, but I didn't want it to end! Oh well, look forward to your next humorous fic, and you ended this right before I started high school, which will be really soon! XD Excellent job!
havocmangawip chapter 24 . 8/14/2005
George Lopez is extremely funny. :) Plus produced by one the most philanthropic celebs in Hollywood.

I loved the ending...I've loved this fic.

On a side note, I am SO going to jail. I have a ton of mardi gras beads, including custom Cowboy Mouth mardis gras beads. That band is mardi gras on tour 365 days a year. But what do you expect when they are sponsored by Southern Comfort? :D (They do rock if you've never heard them...cowboymouth dot com.)
KitKat chapter 24 . 8/14/2005
I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed reading your fan fic. I hope you continue to keep writing. _
hush puppy chapter 24 . 8/13/2005
i wish the story didnt end. i'll miss all the randomness of this story. oh, well!
Shiay chapter 24 . 8/13/2005