Reviews for Second Chances
white pedal chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Why is it that trouble always finds Alister? and also, I am glad that he is alive and he, Valon and Raphael can be together again as a family.
Supermanspanties chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
good story :)
absolutely loved the part with Valon and Alister on the cemetery!
It was a bit too much wise-talking for my taste, 'cause I really don't think about Alister as a wise person, but maybe a near-death-experience makes you that
Golden Paradise Misfit chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Another good story. You are such a good writer I can't wait to read your next story. 10 STARS! Keep up the great work and keep on writing. If you could mabey you can read my Yu-Gi-Oh story and review it and tell me what you think about it.
valon's girlfriend chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
that was a great story. i was lovin it. i almost job.
Chazz-It-Up chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
aw cute!
Alister's HOTGirlfriend chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
So cute. Sorry I didn't reveiw! I stayed up til 4:30am. And I just want 2 say this story made me cry at the beginng but I waz so HAPPY:) that Alister didn't die!
Winter chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Hey there. I just want to say I have read a bunch of your stories and I LOVE them. I have to ask you which ones or your (titles) so i can read them all and if there are any others that sort of go along with yours could you let me know I want to read them all. Keep up the great work.
Crimson Filled Regret chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Hey,Great story!I just nahve ! does Alister always have to 'die!'
KawaiiYuki chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Wow that was great I'm gonna add it to my favorite stories. There aren't enough friendship fics about Varon, Alister, and Raph... Great work iw was really awsome! _

Kawaii
fairywings81 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Dang...words cannot express how much I liked this one. There are too many things I want to say about it but can't. Here is one thing I'm not too clear on. You go into italics for quite a while, but here's a part you missed whether on purpose or not, I'm not sure:

I’m the one who should’ve done something, he thought to himself, his heart shattering. I wasn’t torn up like Raphael was. But I couldn’t save him either!
RoMi IshUraTarMeshi chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
this was really good. long but good. i enjoyed it. (happy 4th of july everyone)

R. IUTM
Fifilafemme chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Ah I love these fics with the bikers! It's sweet to see how they consider each other a surrogate family. Alister is always getting in trouble but I love how he always finds a way out of it. Oh and I like the idea of him in a fedora. Anyways this is a very good story and I liked it very much.
Dreadful Virtue chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Cute little friendship story! - I like it!
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Another very cool story! :) Very exciting, touching and intriguing. :) I especially like how it all wraps up. I look forward to your next wonderful story!
FishyPrincess chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Aw... that was nice. You can't hate the biker gang. You can hate Raphael, but you can't hate the biker gang in general. Gotta love 'em...

This was very well written and heartwarming. Very nice job! YAY ALISTER ROCKS!