Reviews for Interval of Freezed Time
Melissa chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
CUTE!:P
sostrangechild chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Aw...this was well written, I have to say. I've become interested in the LaikaEnzan 'ship only recently and this works well.
Alliecard chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
You need to write more about Laika/Enzan. I think It was a good first try.
Kitten chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
If flames are used for tea, then wat about lava? Lava is much, much worse than flames.
kia chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
that's sweet, really sweet. i liked it.
DarkHybridChild chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
OHMYGOD! I LOVE IT! Damn you! I thought of this pairing long ago, I've just been to lazy to claim it! *sobs* oh well, you did a wonderful job at it, so I say you deserve the ownership of claiming it here. *has claimed it, however, on her forum* :P Though, I do claim NettoxLaika.. XD You didn't go too OOC th them. I loved it. Instant favorite! _ Oh, forgot: Thank you for reviewing that one fic of mine, Confusion. .; And whatever other ones you had and probably got deleted. (*cough Navi, Guardian, Lover my life is yours cough*) Anyways, yeah. Great story;. I guess I'll have to get my butt in gear to write one for here, as well. Anyways, ja!

~DHC
noone chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
yay! finally a LaikaXEnzan pairing. You actually portrayed Laika pretty well I think. He's blunt and to the point and he'll go after something if he wants it, I guess in this case Enzan. Please write more of this pairing in the future (in case you hadn't noticed, I really liked your fic _) baibai!
DarkloidBlues chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
...Wow. I never even thought of this pairing, but...you made it work.

It's kind of interesting too, I can see how Enzan would react that way to any mention of Dark Blues...
Squirrelgurl chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
K...K...K...KWAII! I comend you for putting together such a trying couple. Hurray for you! *applauds* THat must have been hell to write but it was very very good. Please keep at it! I dont want the only Laika/Enzan fic to dissapear! Please!
Rose Kitsune.EXE chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Congrats! I was planning on writing a Laika/Enzan, but you beat me to it! Good job! I loved it!
Kaori-Kiada chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
This is totaly awesome ! you did a really great job Laika in check!
dark pheniox flames chapter 1 . 6/12/2005