Reviews for In The Dark
Ciotolik chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
ahahaha some irony would help all of us to get over our own fears!
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Hehe! :D
Alone Dreaming chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
*laughs* Made me laugh... Poor Starsky. After what Vic did, I think I would be scared too. BUT- it was just a kitty... :)

I don't think Hutch'll let him live down the fact that the cat poo'd in his shoe...

*g*

-Alone Dreaming
wuemsel chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
I love the ending! *grin* And I like the subtle angst in this, very much like the show, yknow. Great job!
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
*giggle* "Don't you need help cuffing him?" lol..

Great little story, congrats on hitting #20!

Thanks for sharing,

Emily
Creedo chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
That was great. I really enjoyed that snippet. Thanks for starting my sunday morning off with a smile. I love those kinds of stories...
Elivalero chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Happy first anniversary of writing! 20 stories in one year! Wow! Thats impressive!

By the way. Only a very talented writer like you are would be able to write so funny story after a simple chat via mail...I dont even remember about what we were talking when the muse did hit you, but the result is great!
Rebelcat chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Lol! Poor Starsky!

That was such a cute little story, thanks!
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
*lol* poor starsk! his new apartment, and getting such a bad scare... only to have hutch (and us) laugh at him *g*. thanks for posting this, you had me almost biting my nails at first, then gave me a good laugh!

congratulations on your anniversary!
Jan in VA chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Hi!

That was GREAT. Taking the reader through "Starsky's" terror...and your description of the "thing" and the way "Starsky" felt...right through to the knowledge of what "it" really was!

Knowledge is empowering in more ways than one! GRIN!

Type to you later! God Bless!

Jan in VA
Kreek chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Hi Strut,

Have I told you already how funny I think this story is? Well, I do. I think I laughed louder than Hutch did *g*. Oh, poor Starsk... I feel so sorry for him. NOT. *evil grin here*. Loved the 'don't you need help cuffing him', line! Thanks for the laugh at this sunday morning!

Kreek.