Reviews for To Whom It May Concern
Hibisha chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I'm not a fan of yaoi...but it was funny...
skipper3 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Love this fiction. I like how it was written, because it makes it stand out from others. I'm definitely faving it. Oh, and don't worry I don't mind the 'bash' of Taiora/Sorato. I like Taiora too, but seriously, who would get mad about that? It's just funny, and it fit in the story. Sometimes people are soo highstrung. Love it!
monel.bed chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Know what?

you're good at this you actually know you disappointed us just kidding:p

i loved it, it was so funny it should've had a little more taito

but still :D
Lady of Lenore chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
OH. WOW. Awesome! Loved loved, so much, and I had to call my friend halfway through it and read her the letters from Lil’ Lady Haphazard because they made me laugh. Hard. You are amazing xp

-RenRen
b-nothing chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
that was...somewhat confusing... but it all eventually made sense in my thick head... lol... well done with the writing hehe...v. well written.
Scarlet Tenshi chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
your friend can say ? I can pronounce it & SPELL it. it is so fun to see the looks on peopel's faces when I do so. oh, and storymuchlove. .
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
this story was so funny i was laughing the whole way through it. but my five favite things were:

1. never say bite me to a vampire

2. how matt and taichi both tried to read each others diar-journal an used sorah as a decoy

3. AuthrGy: She so wants me.

4. Oh God, was that just my imagination or did Ms. Kagata actually run out on us yelling ‘You’re DEAD Shinji!’ Heh, I guess this means we don’t have to work on these stupid word problems right guys?

politics consists in ignoring facts

truely excellent story well done.
Fullmetal Guitarist chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Very interesting, fun and entertaining. I really enjoyed it. You did a good job of capturing what the chosen's writing habits and the notes themselves would be like. I'll have to read the rest of your work sometime.
Diamond Angel chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Oh, wow, this was amazing. I loved it! It was so incredibly funny and random, and I didn't really expect a big Taito!confession climax, so I think that worked in quite well.

Adding this to my fave stories list. .

DA
krad chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
This story was hilarious!

Thanks for the laugh! D
CaramelAriana chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Loved it! It was completely insane and had my favorite pairings! Totally going on my fave list!
WandererWolf chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
This rocked. Had me laughing the whole way through. Great story.
YonderBailey chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
This definitely had me laughing... When I first started reading it, I was like, "Oh, crap, this is gonna be hard to follow", but it was suprisingly awesome! I loved the Junkari... I've never actually thought of that couple before...

*instant fave*
Almost Believing chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
This has to be one of the funniest stories I've ever read. I'm adding it to my fave stories list because it's just too good not to do so.
minnermon chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
LOL this fic was really good! I didn't find too many people out of character in my mind (except perhaps Ken, but only that one line.) And actually it was very hilarious! I will admit that I don't like Sora. She's my least favorite character in Digimon, and mainly it was because she was too perfect and I believed that she distrubed the Taito. However I've decided to give her a chance because she really isn't that bad of a character that I used to think she was. Why am I saying all of this? I'm saying it becasue I absolutely loved how you portrayed her! In this Fanfic, she was my favorite character. She was funny and proud. Awesome! Thank you! I'll be looking for more of your writing! _ (the facts and quotes were interesting too!) -Ja ne :D