Reviews for 30 Minutes or Less
usaprincess242 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
BreezeBlownBy chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
i like it but it made courtney seem really ditzy and alomst sam like which was kind of wierd but over all it was a little cheesie but for the most part i thought it was good.

~Bright Smiles~

Bre
middiegurl08 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
That was cute! I loved how it was always "30 minutes or Less..." It's nice that people still write good times for Journey... Great job!
SoCalBabe chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Another cute Journey story! Loved it! Great job!
Jules chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
That was AWESOME! i loved it so much. great job! we definitely needed it.
mrstomfelton08 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
that was really cute! do more!.. haha i love fluff
Rheanne chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I loved this. And I completely agree with you that Rachel Ray is a genius. I love that show! You know I'm always going to be a sucker for Journey fluff. This story was extremely well done and the ending tied it together perfectly. I especially enjoyed the part where Jason was teaching Courtney how to cook. It kind of reminded of Sonny and Carly for some reason.

Rhea
Stephanie chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Aw, omg, I loved this story. It was so cute. Fluff is awesome. you are such a good writer. Could some more journey fluff be coming soon? ;-) great job. I loved it!
Teri chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
real funny
SuzieQ8487 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
So, as I'm checking my email, I saw New Story Alert from EvenAngelsFall22... Nicole, I shrieked in happiness. No lie. There was some serious shrieking.

Fluff is wonderful, since we don't get any on GH. Thank God for fanfiction. ) And wonderful fanfiction writers, such as yourself. I loved loved loved this oneshot.

My favorite part was probably, “Jase! My toes!” she tried to protest as he playfully pinned her against the cushions.

“Don’t worry about them,” he dismissed as his lips crashed down on hers. “Don’t think I haven’t noticed all of the nail polish you’ve already gotten on this couch.”

I just loved that part! I found it so, innocent and cute! I guess those would be the best words to describe it.

I loved everything else about this fic too. I enjoyed it immensly, and I'm so glad you wrote it. )

-Suzie
Splendor734 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Okay, I gotta admit I was a little curious when I opened my email only to have an alert claiming you wrote a new story. I was sort of lost for a moment because I didn't remember you saying you were going to write one. BUT, I am SO happy you did and I absolutely loved it. However, I'm especially proud that you used my idea which was perfectly okay! Now I have bragging rights! Ha. "City Love" now "30 Minutes of Less"! Go me.

*Sigh* If only Journey had moments like this on the real show. Say .. why don't you and I get TPTB fired and then catch a flight to Cali and replace them? You can do the Journey fluff and I do the SkyLo stories?

And once again you just blew me away with the very last line. So perfect. MORE MORE!
emmalee05 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Journey fluff is something that I have been missing greatly...and I am so thankful for you writing this! It was wonderful!

Who would of thought Courtney was such a bad cook? Love how she wanted to make a meal for her husband and the line she said: "Your the perfect husband"

Your description of Jason this whole fic was perfect. Love how you described his thoughts of Courtney...how he couldnt resist her :) His thoughts of Courtney in her short shorts was too cute

Love how you write cute little details...like nail polish on the couch or her barefoot...it just makes the story so much more fantastic than what it already is

Them in the kitchen was adorable! I wish they showed scenes sorta like that on GH!

Their newlywed bliss is so cute and I love how you wrote it! You did a fantastic job on this story! Using the "30 minutes or less" line all thru-out the story in different ways was so creative and so funny

Using Rachel Ray was so cute! I sometimes watch her with my mom!

Thanks for another great story!
Alifredson chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Thank you for the fluff. I was just having a really bad stress out moment, and that made me feel better. I love the idea, but since when is Jason good at cooking? :)
ShellBell822 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Cute story! And fluff is always good!

Michelle