Reviews for Confessions of A Something
LissaLoveKHSoKai chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Hi. This story is going good so far. Please keep updating and try (if you can) to make the chapters longer. ;)
KaUiA chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
I love it!

It's unique!

Sora's so cute!
XShiori-chanX chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
confession:when I don't pay attention, I run into walls. (

its true! XD

anyway, poor Sora! I wish Kairi would notice him and like...

talk to him.

huh...

still, I really like your story.

please update again soon!

melodinami

also known as

Melo or melodi
Loveonyou chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
Good chapter!

Can't wait untill next one!

Poor sora!
SoraxKairi7 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
next chapter -goes-
xoRaining Diamondsox chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
Hey! I really liked this, and I'm enjoying the cliche of it all. It's actually pretty funny. XD

Keep up the great work, and I hope you'll update soon!

XX-diamonds-XX
Sapphire Serenity chapter 3 . 2/13/2007
Aw poor Sora! God I hate stereotypes - exactly like that in my school. Interesting idea to this ficcy. Looking forward to reading more. Update soon _
MeGsI24 chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
People embarass me all the time, they don't really care. Anyway I love your story, no matter what you say about it being stereotype its still cool to have the characters play the parts. I hope you can continue this story some time soon, I just really want to know what happens.

Keep up the great writing!

MeGsI24

Insanity Rose Sparkles chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
Finally someone with a new perspective! I love it how Sora is the dork (he's so cute!)and not the jerk for once.

I love the way you've written Yuffie's character! That is how I would see her... The whole Riku incident nearly made me fall off my chair, lol.
Itsuka.Yamazaki chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I like this so far~

Very good D I love the styles in your writing, very unique
darkmistress001 chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
Your story was very funny and interesting although i wish your chapters were longer. I hope you update soon although you haven't in about a year -_-6
solette chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
this was soo funny! loved it lots! update soon!
Lvkishugs and Zanisha chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
That was really amusing. I love your characterizations, and the little bits of humor thrown in - especially with the confessions. My favorite character here so far would be Yuffie .. she made me spit out my frappuchino. xD;

You crazy awesome writer, you! I haven't seen you update in so long, miss Hikari. Your work is so beautiful, it's sad to see your lack of updates. I hope you get over writer's block, or whatever the case is, soon. ]

Zanisha.
sutatikku chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
Pie? ... I love Pie! PIE PIE PIE! Muwahahahaahha! (-has a crazy insane face-)

Whop! Loved it... But -hugs Yuffie- She RAWKS. (adds to favorites)

My brain went hyper again today, and it was all like this... Sugar, Sugar, Sugar, Sugar, Sugar, Sugar, Sugar, Sugar, Sugar, Sugar, VINCENT, Sugar, Sugar, Sugar, Sugar, Sugar, Sugar, SORA!, Sugar, Sugar, Sugar, CLOUD, Sugar, Sugar, Sugar...

Grawr... I'm gonna go watch Samurai Champloo. Toodles.

Oh yah - UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!
Jenn chapter 3 . 8/13/2005