Reviews for The Jaws That Bite, The Claws That Catch
ariana deralte chapter 2 . 10/25/2001
Interesting. C'est bon.
The Alien in Your Sock Drawer chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
I can't tell you how good this is...It defies an explanation. The characters are mastered wonderfully, and I have to admit... there were times when I could just see this kind of thing happening in the show or manga. There is a lot of skill involved, and one could easily understand the character's sentiments. Loved every minute of it.
Shadow of a Rose chapter 6 . 9/15/2001
It was worth reading! I loved it!
Silent Steel chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Very, /very/ enjoyable story . . . to be honest, I haven't seen Ushio & Tora yet, but I do have a general idea of who everybody is (thanks to the net, yay). I've read all of the stories you've put up, and I'd love to read more. -
Swifthawk chapter 6 . 9/4/2001
What's with all the kuns' and sans' here? I love the story but did you really need to add all that. It makes reading discouraging if you don't understand what it means. Keep it up though I love your stories.
Moonlady chapter 6 . 7/10/2001
Hmmm . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . WHAT ? GIMME A SECOND TO THINK ABOUT WHAT I'M GONNA SAY ! GEEZ, talk about impatient.

Anyway . . . LOL ! I LOVED THE ENDING OF THIS STORY ! I loved the STORY ! Heck , you should write some sorta sequal where he touches that little clump of furr or something .
Brenda Mueller chapter 6 . 7/3/2001
Incredible story. I loved it.
Volsith chapter 6 . 6/27/2001
You are really good. I wish they would make an anime of this.'Nuf said.
Becky Tailweaver chapter 6 . 6/23/2001
WOW! An incredible fanfic, especially for so neglected an anime/manga as Ushio & Tora! I've only seen the OVAs myself (and loved it!), and your story portrayed the characters and their world just right. Absolutely in-character and amazingly believable! Gorgeous imagery and flow, and a flawless plotline. I love how you've brought to light the bakemono side of life and allowed us to experience it all right alongside Ushio. The characterization of Tora is just spot-on! _ It's a beautiful read!
Morgan chapter 6 . 6/22/2001
What can I say? Really Ysabet you write so well. So to answer a few questions, stuff worth reading? Are you NUTS! Keep on writing...Use the material from the manga, so I'll have to catch up with you to understand everything. You started me thinking about learning Japanese. Siiigghhh...

Thought that for a moment Ushio would end up female critter,cowering down "don't hit, don't hit!, just a passing thought, Tora needs a companion, ok so I'm nuts and you know that. Like the idea of Ushio being able to become bakemono again.

Maybe even controling the change? Ah, the ideas now run rampent. YOu are evil

and I want more from your flying fingers and nimble mind.

Morgan
BeastmasterFC chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
Waaaaaiiiii! Such a great fic! I only just got into Ushio & Tora, so I'm hungry for good fics and I found one. I wanna be a bakemono! _
Esa Karjalainen chapter 6 . 5/29/2001
Oh, my!

Very, very good. Exellent! Almost-perfect. Or maybe even perfect

I'm not sure how I feel about the change back, but, well, it works within the story.

As for using Manga continuity... Go for it! I haven't seen the anime either, anyway!
Arkanfael chapter 6 . 5/13/2001
A truly excellent story, and yes, I would read it, and yes your stories are DEFINITLY worth reading!
Dogmatix chapter 6 . 5/13/2001
Wow! Yes! Yes it was fun, very much so _ Masterfully done. More please?
zeo chapter 6 . 5/13/2001
please b shure and write more. i just love the way your story ended. u r 1 of my favorite authors. thanks. z.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »