Reviews for The Jaws That Bite, The Claws That Catch
zeo chapter 6 . 5/13/2001
please b shure and write more. i just love the way your story ended. u r 1 of my favorite authors. thanks. z.
Dan Wells chapter 6 . 5/12/2001
Great story!

er... Feel like a sequel anytime soon?
Kellcat chapter 6 . 5/12/2001
Good story.. (very) well written.. interesting concepts.. I find myself glad/hoping you'll continue writing - it's been a pleasure reading; that's for sure. IM(NS?)HO, I'd think it well and fine to use the manga; depending on the facts you reference, you might just have to find a way to tell the readers what happened in the backstory..

Thanks for sharing the story.
Dragon Trainer chapter 6 . 5/12/2001
yeah, this is great! As for your other doubts you should put them a side. I love this fanfic, and you know the bad thing about this is that I haven't actually ever seen the show. I just saw a preview of it, but after reading this I'm definitly going to remedy that problem. Oh and I hope you post some more stories about Ushio and Toro soon. I will definitly make it a point to read it.
akai risu chapter 5 . 5/7/2001
Continue! Continue! It's to good to stop now!
Esa Karjalainen chapter 5 . 5/5/2001
Damn. Every good fic I start reading seems to end inna cliffhanger nowadays.

Now, will the Kemono no Yari _still_ transform ushio in some way?
Dragon Trainer chapter 5 . 4/29/2001
No worries, this is great so you can go as many chapters as you want. Please continue soon!
zeo chapter 4 . 4/23/2001
i don't know how u r going 2 wrap this up in 1 more chapter. in fact if u can't or even if u just want 2 write a 2nd story with this by line i am all 4 it. u r really good. thanks 4 the tale. can hardly wait 4 the next part.c ya. z.
zeo chapter 3 . 4/23/2001
i forgot 2 mention earlier that i got a kick out of the jabberwockey referance, in the title. this tale just gets better and better. thanks. z.
zeo chapter 2 . 4/23/2001
oh my god.
zeo chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
this was just wonderful. i love the way u weave the story together. next 2 blueseed, ushio and tora have long ben my favorite. this is the best fanfic i have ever read about them. gotta go read the next chapter now. c ya soon. z.
Diane chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
I really, really liked your fanfic and I can't wait till you release Ch. 5
Dragon Trainer chapter 4 . 4/11/2001
This is fantastic. I have never seen this show, but I still know what is going on in this fic. Nice description. Great Job! Dratini! "Get back in your pokeball!"
Dan chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
Great story! looking forward to the rest of it.
Sony chapter 3 . 4/2/2001
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!1 I'm just curious but the idea for Ushio to be a black bakemono, Tora-look-alike, did that come from a character in the manga named Garo or something along the line?
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3