Reviews for Lights in the Valley Outshine the Sun
Asylum Jester chapter 7 . 5h ago
Why would you bring new galaxies into this? It ruined the story for me. They don't even know all of their own galaxy, how the heck would they know of another? Also traveling between galaxies would take hundreds of years, even with faster than light travel. Why would you do this to a good story? Why?
Hi
I just wanted you to know that I am righting this review at 4am I discovered this story at about 10pm and I couldn't stop reading that's how good it is

Very tiered person
J chapter 23 . 3/30
I love this story it was so good make more like this
i loved this story :) great job it was wonderful
Vi-Violence chapter 23 . 12/25/2013
I just have to ask, I find this fic has a great deal in common with another one I have read, I think the title was "shattered" or something like that, is there any relation?
DarthSmiles chapter 23 . 5/27/2013
This was a brilliant story and did really show Padmé to her best. Thank you!
Kite chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
Jumping between galaxies... Even with lightspeed... Would take thousands of years and i'm being generous... This is absolutely insane and completely stupid...
CoryAvellana chapter 23 . 5/18/2013
I absolutely adored your story, though it was a bit of an emotional roller coaster. I might have cried. A lot. I completely agree with the whole Padmé losing the will to live being completely out of character. Especially after having children :P

Thanks for the amazing read,
Cory
shiningsun101213 chapter 23 . 5/4/2013
AWESOME STORY!
TACAitsH chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Another great chapter! I'm so glad I've found a good padme/anakin fic. They're hard to come by honestly
TACAitsH chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Wow this seems really good I'm excited to read more
Love and Rock Music chapter 23 . 3/3/2013
This story was so wonderful I really don't have the words. I burned half a day reading it, I simply couldn't stop! I loved so much the sensible smackdowns Padme would give Anakin, and that one speech where she talked about what he really loved and how emotionally needy/greedy he was was INCREDIBLE. Also lol when she backhanded him! The sense of humor in your writing is probably my favorite thing though. I died when Anakin logicked out why it made sense for him to get reconstructive surgery after Padme escaped, it was so good - and then that line where he thought that letting Luke die would be "the last nail in the coffin" of his marriage, BRILLIANT. You are an amazing writer and I'm in love with your style. Thanks for a terrific Sunday reading one of the best AUs ever! P.S. Any chance of an edit including Ahsoka Tano? ;)
rebeccaaaaaa chapter 23 . 11/11/2012
VERY nice fanfic, Elizabeth.
Very good plot and good twist of events here and there. you kept me wanting to read more :)
rebecca chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
this has immediately caught my interest :) i look forward to reading more
Darth Vadie chapter 23 . 10/21/2012
Yes, I totally agree with you in the last chapter. Anyways, this story is really good. I love every bit of it. Keep writing! :D