Reviews for The Virtues
runobody2 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I like, and a very good insight on what makes the characters tick. However, it seems that some of the virtues are actually faults. Like raven isn't forgiveness, she is portrayed here as lack thereof. So it gets sort of confusing, there. But really enjoyable, and I will go now to browse your other fics. :)
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Jeepers.

Deep, man. Way deep. I especially liked Raven's bit. Yeah. And Gar's. Um ... and Kori's.

Yeah. The whole thing is solid.

Goes in Favorites.
TamaranEmpress chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This was really good. I liked the insight into Starfire's characters, I say characters because you bring out her other side as well, Koriand'r. Can you read my Fanfiction, I'm the same name as here?
Tessa-MarKEWLIO chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
You deserve to be in this co2.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Good stuff...I think Cyborg's little ditty is especially touching. People always hold up super heroes as something to aspire to, sort of like the American Dream and the Horatio Alger stories. The problem comes when most people simply aren't blessed with the resources to get that high.
Esprit D'escalier chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Wow... that was so long and good... so many things...

I don't know which one I like best. Usually I go with my favourite character, but this one... well, you wrote them all so well, and none of the stories would work with another character, so I can't choose.
Esprit D'escalier chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
That is so... I don't know what it is. It's good, that's for sure.
Rosadina chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
Wow. You really write wonderful, powerful oneshots. This too is going on my c2.
Darth Nat chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
I echo PPM's sentiment. Your short stories are more emotionally powerful than the vast majority of super long and convoluted stories out there. You don't weave a complex plot or create brilliant new characters and situations. The stories are just pure emotion.

I hope you continue doing these stories for the characters and maybe branch out and write about characters that aren't Titans.
PPM chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
When I read the last two lines of "Hypocrite", I got chills.

No other fic has ever been able to do that.

There may be a 2.5-million-word fic in the Teen Titans section here, but if it doesn't pack a punch at the end, then it won't be worth it. What you have here is a fic with a miniscule fraction of the length, but with final words more powerful than anything I could think of.
Kyra chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Danm good!

I think I can't find more fitting words for it.

Wouldn't you develop a plot of a good story out of it?

Tell me.
Crazy Girl Person chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Very nice. I really like the depth you've put into each character. You've done a great job.
Skye chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I loved all of this story, but especially Cyborg's part, because it had never occured to me how he could be a symbol of false hope... Amazing job.
Torn Up Love Notes On My Floor chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I really liked it. Especially Raven's part.
Yochanan Suishoukin chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Good, really good. This pictures some of the Titans' problems perfectly. Like Starfire and lies. That is one of her problems. Well, that's all I can say.