Reviews for Enemy's Caress
jj chapter 1 . 8/26
I always manage to laugh at the princehood thing but I like the story poor sokka
jj chapter 1 . 7/14
re read it like it
Maya1109 chapter 1 . 4/7
Gods how I wish there was more to this story or a sequel or something to satisfy my craving for rough Zukka...
scarfire14 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
oh snap! there better be a part 2!
jj chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
nicly done
PhrasesForTheYoung chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Cool story
honeybiscuit93 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Déep wish it was more than one chapter good job
GirRobo chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This was a really good story! But it made me sad Zuko was doing that to Sokka,, I mean it was hot but yu shud rite one with Zuko and Mai or Sokka and Suki or even Aang and Katara (:
Jenna822 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
As someone who is a HUGE fan of Zuko/Sokka being in love, I have to say: This was well done. I almost didn't read it because I was a little put off at the idea of Zuko being mean, but your other reviews inticed me. Two thumbs up.
Tim Curry's Tits chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Zuko was very evil in this fic, but I dunno, his state of mind that you showed in the fic was quite able to capture the mood. -

I felt really bad for Sokka, and I was glad, though surprised that Zuko didn't like kill him when he called out Suki's name. I had to keep reading to find out, lol.

Overall I think it was really well done, very possessive in some ways. Me likes, keep up good work like this -

~~ WWT-Wolfie
The March Hatter chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
strange . . . . i love this pairing but i also love this story . .. oh well great job on it!
x.Lepidottero.x chapter 1 . 12/25/2008

Was amazing. xD

Poor Sokka. I bet his bum hurts like a bitch now.

Zuko seems to evil here.

*evil grin/laugh*
Grava chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
When's the sequel?
Suger Cane Panda chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
No! You can't leave the story at that. You should definatly write a sequal. I must know what becomes of Sokka!
poofle13 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
nice story! poor sokka...