Reviews for The Twisted Road
Lucy chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This story is brilliant its a shame it wasn't completed though. :)
paanties chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Absolutely hilarious, I think there should be more. XD Poor, poor Vincent. and Cid.

I hope there's more!

-Postitnotes
Aurora-Kayd chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
This is so great. I love the picture of Cid just yelling curses at a bleary Vincent. So much so that he hurts himself. Brilliant.

Yay for crack!fic. Hope you can update soon!

Thanks for sharing.
Seiei-chan chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Please write more. this is quite a good piece and iwish to find out what happened to my Onii-chan. Opps, sorry 'bout that. Ever since me and the other GA's wrote a fanfic, i still have it in my head vincent is my brother, well sister well. Write more
yllom21 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Interesting story, but I hate the ending, was a terrible cliffy! How does Vince react to all this? And what happened to him? Very interesting plot, I can't wait for more!
Grasshopper chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
-That would have rung alarm bells for anyone else, but either Cloud was immune to that type of shit or he had stopped listening to those because he was too busy chatting over tea and biscuits with the other voices in his head.

Heh, my opinion - it's the tea and biscuits bit. And the alarm bells probably got destroyed the first time one of the voices was interrupted, fufufu.

-Then he did the only thing he could do, given the strange circumstance.

-He started roaring.

*sighs* That's Cid for ya. *shakes head*

-“I don’t know what the fuck happened! All I know is that stupid brat woke me up and Vincent was still there! And instead of being a vampire, he was suddenly a half-naked woman vampire!”

*cackles madly* Cid! Oh, Ciddy, how I -adore- your wonderful ways of explaining the situation! And in such concise terms, too! _

PM-san, you are -indeed- on crack. But it's a wonderful kind of crack that I wish I could get ahold of. I'm eagerly awaiting the next update, whenever that may be.

...and, for some odd reason, I have this strange mental image of man-whore!Reno coming on to girl!Vinnie. *smirks*
Rae-chan chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
I can wait for many moons for this to be updated! Great idea. Poor Cloud and Cid. And vincent. Love how you portrayed yuffie!
acern chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
o.O Well, that was... weird. *Awaiting an update*
The Wild Samlet chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
*blinks* that was. . . . different. well, keep on going, it's interesting. _
MajinBakaHentai chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Okay, this looks good. I know you said semi-serious but I am sure as hell getting the funny part of this!
Nbluju chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
o.O Oh my... I never knew a gender bending fic could be this good or would actually make sense.

You must update soon! (0)
Shadow Shi13 chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Gender bending insanity! Love it!

Gender bending fics are always so fun XD please continue soon!
Bride-of-lister chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Yay that was really insane!

Everybody like gender bendin'!

I shall await your update
itsAlana chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
... *Blink* Um. Hurrah for gender-benders. o-o Your writing is as spectacular as ever, and your concept is weirder than normal, so I'll wait eagarly for the next chapter... but crack was certainly involved in SOME stage of this story. ;;

Ja ne,