Reviews for Wild Card
Hatter Quicktype chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
It was a very dark story and I still can't bevile this could happen.
Xadro chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
After only a few lines you fail completely with this story,
David Fishwick chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
Brilliant idea and I hope there is more. Thanks for writing.
prettykrity chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
u betta update soon... im gonna go insane... u havent updated 4 like, months! aah! its a good story tho... just incase u didnt already no i thort that... lol.. well, update soon...

Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Punky draco-hot but it couldn't happen in a million years, he despises muggle things. Pureblood's rock!

Hypothetical S.F chapter 3 . 12/27/2005
They're better be a good reason for them going evil!
NikkiEvans chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
i like it. update soon.

SRJD101314 chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
OMG! UPDATE SOON! THIS IS REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD!...but honestly silver? couldnt come up with a better nickname? i like it it just doesnt sound like much of a nickname...but whatever it suits draco perfectly!
occasionally-maybe-never chapter 3 . 11/29/2005
YOUR BACK! (cough)great chappie! Loved the bit with harry and ginny! Update soon my friend! I know i can't speak when it comes to updateing, I should update mine more often, but please? I'm putting it one my faves. . .

Tarraw chapter 3 . 11/29/2005
lmfao ... I still like this, but it's taking you forever to effin update all the time ... Please please update sooner!

- little-munchkin-poo
anonymous.individual chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
huh? were cameras invented at the time of salazar slytherin...or how wud they kno hu he was? well newayz plz review?
Pussin Boots chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
Nice! Upload soon!
CupCakeLoserRainbow chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
i like it post soon
Machiavelli Jr chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
Hi-ho, Silver lying? Random, insane, good stuff. Have you ever seen Red Dwarf? Ace brings up really BAD memories. I can imagine Ginny as an insanely noble Chief Test Pilot, but not Rimmer as a gang leader; that would require lots of something highly illegal. Read 'This Means War' by Jeconais and wonder how a pair of such obvious Slytherins managed to *need* resorting. I did. Ginny has more snark about her than anyone other than Snape can hope to approach. Nobody can have courage to outweigh that.
more kennabell chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
Update soon! Really good so thats why you have to update LOL