Reviews for Remember
time2read chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
so touching!
ThePotterGeek chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
theirs wasnt a happy childhood.

kudos. really good story.
baninja chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
*starts crying* That was really beautiful. Now this is going to be my favorite fanfic from now on. :)
Sevilodorf chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Potent emotions.
Rosie26 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Beautiful. I was always disappointed that Boromir didn't mention Faramir when he died - I'm sure he would have. I hope you write more.
Banshee Queen chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
*Wipes tears away & sighs*

You know I just loved reading about the brotherly love shared between Boromir & Faramir in the Appendices and THIS FANFIC DEFINETELY brings justice to it.

You wrote this so well that I felt tears beginning to form in the corners of my eyes.

You have truly truly brought to life the way Boromoir loved his little brother Faramir, but the fact that he died all alone & his last thoughts were to his brother was even sadder than I could ever imagine.

I love this little part of the verse you made up:

"Hear as I whisper in your ear

About when we laughed together

Not pretending, not feeling fear"

This OC is definetely going on my Favourite's List.

Lovely, absolutely brilliant, words cannot comprehend how touching this fanfic is. :)

Banshee Queen.
Kaladelia Undomiel chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
That *sniff* That was so touching. *sobs* YOu are really good at this luv. Write more stories!

Kalle
TrojanElves chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
::wipes away tears:: That was beautiful! Really touching. ::sniff:: Keep up the good work!

~Aranel
Era Daven chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
So heartfelt and sad...
xdarkstarx chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
That is so beautifully sad. It really shows the bond shared between Faramir and Boromir that isn't often portraid. I must by some tissues.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Very touching, poor Boromir and poor Faramir. I wish Tolkien had told us more about what they felt.

Thank you so much for your very kind reviews of my story,I greatly appreciate them.I am looking forward to reading your next story.
Legolas fan chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
That was beautiful*wipes away tear.* Keep writing.
steelelf chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Maan- did you gotta make me cry all over the keyboard?

So Boromir. So, So BOROMIR!
Jazmin3 Firewing chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Very nice, and very sad. I like how you got that caring-big-brother-who-will-always-look-after-you feeling in this.
Raven-4ever chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Oh my goodness... that's all I can say. You really captured the moment there. I like how powerful this is at stirring emotions. Very good job.