Reviews for Odaiba Memorial Day
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Also, no! Tk and Kari do NOT hook up at the end! TK certainly doesn't deserve to get the girl when Tai didn't, so get a life! Takari don't hook up and they are NOT canon, so grow up! Also, STOP BASHING DAVIS YOU SHIT!God I hate assholes like you who don't appreciate the better characters! Tai and Davis are the best! They don't deserve the crap you little bastards give them! Get a life you simple minded fool!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Well I can tell this will be a shit story! Since you have that shitty Sorato in it! As well as that, you have that sickening Takari! You're one sicko you know that! If you're going to put in couples that are canon, then fine, but Takari was NOT SODDING CANON! And the sooner you Takari freaks realise that the sodding better! Get a life and stop writing shit stories! I'm not even giving this story a chance since you've already said the main ending couples are shitty Sorato and Takari! Two of the worst pairings in the history of Digimon! Or I should say TEH worst pairings! Psycho!
nequam-tenshi chapter 15 . 8/15/2011
A very bittersweet story overall! So much drama!
Angelfish369 chapter 9 . 1/11/2011
I especially like this chapter due to the situation Joe's in. All the other characters had some obvious major problems. With Joe, his life is like what most people's would be. Comfortable routine, the knowledge that they are lucky, yet something is still missing. But at the same time they won't do anything to change the situation.
Angelfish369 chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Interesting. I am very curious as to what happened to everybody. It's late now so I'll finish reading later. Can't wait!
fireangel08 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Interesting...just the 1st chapter and I'm already hooked on. I can't wait to read the next chapter and find out what happened to the rest of the digi-destined.
Phoenixbinary chapter 15 . 3/25/2008
Great Work I loved every chapter and every twist, amazing how the story ties up in the end. I LOVE ALL YOU'RE STORIES!
PatrioticPuppy chapter 15 . 7/1/2007
Well, this has to be one of the most well-written 02 fics I have ever read. I loved how everyone's past was explained, how everything kind of slid together in the end. The ending wasn't perfect, but that was what made it incredibly satisfying. This is definitely going on my favorites.

-Puppy
nerdynovelist11 chapter 15 . 5/19/2007
wow.

that's all i can say. this was amazing. i am a taiora fan, but i must say, i loved how you ended it! I just couldn't see her leaving him either, but i like how things are at least okay between them now.

this fic was definitely worth spending 2 and a half hours to read!

thanks for the great read!

awesome work!
Through Darkness chapter 15 . 1/18/2007
The best digimon fanfiction I have ever read.

One of the best pieces of fanfiction I have ever read.

Congratulations.

Through Darkness and Light /x\
MiniBerry chapter 5 . 12/11/2006
A. I love this story, yes.

B. Taiorato...abandoned? Because after all these years, I am still miserable about that ending. Make me feel better please...
Apocali chapter 15 . 12/10/2005
Well I have to say that this story great. I like that you ended in a somewhat happy ending which I find more realistic. I also like it that you didn't leave it too ,I also liked that you made Tareshi a nice guy because if he wasn't it would ruin the whole conflict between Sora and was an interesting story, great job!
Birdboy chapter 15 . 6/3/2005
I've been on the digimon section of FFN for many, many years, and probably read thousands of fics in that time.

And I believe I can say without hyperbole that this is the best one on (Though some of Kale's come VERY close.)
GameGuardian2x chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Oh, wow, looks a digimon equivilent to Pokemon's "Aftermath of the Afterlife" (By Chromus, if you care to go see what i mean).

And without the funeral begining. *grin*

I believe i am going to like this...
gerjomarty chapter 15 . 2/22/2005
It's official, you are now my favourite author. That was a fantastic ending. As you said, happy but not too sappy. Even at the very end, where you think that all the tension of the whole series has to be sorted out and everybody can go back to being 'all right', some of the tension still remains - Chi's biological father, TK and Mitsy's differences (although that was based on a pretty crappy reason if you ask me) and some other stuff. I'm also raging that Izzy and Shimura didn't maybe get together. I thought that after their positive conversation things might've picked up. But you're the author. I'm glad that TK still has his writing heritage intact with being the manager of a bookshop, too. Daitzy, now theres an unexpected coupling! I really liked the way that couples were a mystery right up to the very last chapter. And despite what you said about Kinyako being a sort of freak couple, I think it works in an ironic sort of way. I'm glad that the rest of the digidestined and their families are relativley happy. But Tai, for being the leader, he seems to have come off this the worst. Helping others, like Sora and Tareshi, might've made him more content, but it still seems that his journey is far from over. Maybe the whole thing would have been sorted by the next reunion. And it's nice to know that Cody's original aim of bringing everyone together once more was finally achieved after 11 or so years of non-contact. Well done on writing an excellent fic that will go down in history on many Favourite Stories lists. I'll hopefully be reading more from you soon! ;) -Gerjo