Reviews for Two Hearts
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Ooh! I was looking for this; there aren't nearly enough ninexjack fics. Thanks?
Error Cannot Reach Author chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
So wonderful. I can almost stand Rose now.
Hell5Heaven chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
this is great! you set the mood very well, and I love your illustration of the Doctor's flip-flop mood. I also love how this is really romantic and captivating without even being too sexual.

this is a very good fic as is, but I vote this fic be turned into a muti-chapter, I'd love to see how you unfold them
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Aw, a sweet, nicely written story
Pearliron chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
loved it. too bad that's it. :D
BumblingLobster chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
So good, so good, SO GOOD! This fic was amazing! I only just now started watching Doctor Who, but the moment I 'met' Jack, I just had to look up fanfiction for him. Such a sexy bisexual criminal! xD And this fic made me very happy. As far as I can tell, everyone's (or, the two of them are) in complete character! Hard to come across that kind of quality writing. I'm so glad I found this. You're amazing!
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Ah this was beautiful and delicious at the same time! Excellent combination of humor, angst, and romance! And hotness ;D
CielBerlitz chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
That was so beautiful and in character it should have been an actual scene. The description and everything is just... wow, amazing.

JohanAndersen
Eris R. Lebeau chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Beautifully done! Jack and the Doctor were both so IC that I could easily visualize the whole exchange. It's like a scene that belongs in the show. You've done justice to two of my favorite fictional characters.
timme chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
ah, now if only we could snip rose out of the picture. the two hearts can be easily used on jack, don't you think? not like she could understand.
Les Lapins Mauvais chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Fantastic story! I love the dynamic between them, which feels very true to the characters. I can hear their voices in the dialogue, too, especially Jack's "I'm all about the happy". *g* I also like that Rose isn't left out, but that Jack acknowledges how important she and the doctor are to each other.
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Absolutely loved it :) Brilliantly written. The Doctor and Jack were both completely in character and that made this story even better.

You definitely need to write more like this!

GN
Crossbow chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Good work. I really liked the part about two hearts; hadn't really thought of that in a metaphorical way before. And yeah, I'm a sucker for fics about Nine angsting about the Time War.
One-Eyed-Wannabe chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
sweet
Ali chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
This is a really lovely, well written little vignette. The characterisation is spot on; you've really captured the essence of Chris Eccleston's wacky/melancholy doctor and John Barrowman's amusingly, er, adaptable Captain Jack. Most enjoyable.

Ali