Reviews for Scarred for Life
nautigaas chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Brilliant.

Poor Kohaku...what trauma he must suffer...and he turns to Naraku for help!

My favorite part has to be Byakuya. *sigh* when he finds out that his crush is male...or would he be even more freaked out by the fact that he himself is homosexual?
wan heart chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Okay, I have to say...this was hilarious. I love Inuyasha crack. You almost cannot get this kind of crack anywhere else...it is priceless!

My favorite lines must be when Kohaku does not realize that he has come back to Naraku for brain bleach before or when Byakuya was thinking that Sesshoumaru was a woman, even fretting that he might be a lesbian...and of course the Winding Youkai Skinsucker, because I cannot stop giggling when I think about them. I think I will remember this forever. X3

Just a quick, very, very minor correction, in the fourth paragraph, "nauseous" should be "nauseated." "Nauseous" is an adjective used to describe something that causes sickness to stomach, while "nauseated" is a transitive or intransitive verb used when someone becomes sick on his stomach.

That is all. Very nice, well-written, and well, humorous one-shot! I do feel sorry for Kohaku...all that horror he had to face! He may never approach women again. X3
BoogiepopShippuden chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Oh my God this is great!
Kirah Ruth chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Kirah & Ruth: *TWITCH*. OMGWTFBBQVCR.

Kirah: AH. JUST. IN SO MANY WAYS.

Ruth: THE MENTAL SCARRING... OH, THE MENTAL SCARRING!

Kayda: What are you two screaming about?

Kirah & Ruth: *Boot Kayda out of the review before she has to endure the scarring as well*

Kirah: I think this is the point where we storm of in riteous indignation.

*The twins get all of four steps before they collapse, clutching each other's shoulders and laughing hysterically*
Sir Saintly chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Fantastically quirky in all the wrong (...or right) ways. I really enjoyed that.
Kaminoyouni chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
need more. plz if you can make it M rated and add lemons
Notupdatedanymore chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Very funny, I love kikyô s part I have ever asked what they did while was together much sorry and after...

love it and forgive my pathetic english UU
Lou chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Omfg. XD

"I like that plan," Kohaku said. "Let's do it soon."

And the KohakuxSango were my faves. ;-D Holy God...that was dfdsfas! (Yeah, that's what it was. )
Araz chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Scarred me for life.

LoL, very funny.
Quiet-man-writing chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
This is a very interesting story and I would love to see more even though the mantal pictures are a bit disturbing...Still I hope you countinue.
kratos-kun chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
good story so far can't wait to hear more. I like this story alot.
wicked schmoness chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
“This looks like the mark of the Winding Youkai Skinsucker,” Sango said in all seriousness.

That remark sounds disturbingly like something Luna Lovegood would say. Lmao.

Hilarious.
YamiPaladinofChaos chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
This was... oddly disturbing. But in a good way.
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
((hits self repeatedly)) PERVERTED! IMAGES! OUT! OF! BRAIN! NOW!

Ten minutes later...

Despite Kikyo and Sango's unholy advances onto Kohaku, I liked this. It was very funny (the "sociopath in the next room" bit very nearly made me lose my soda) and, unlike most incest fics these days, didn't really take itself seriously, a plus for any parody. And it was grammatically correct! ((claps)) Excellent!
The Procrastinator chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
This line:

"loosening her armor under the pretense of looking for medicine"

KILLED me. I nearly busted my ass laughing so hard. Great parody, love the humor, love the sarcasm, love it!