Reviews for Querida
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Aww! I know, I was so pissed when Meg didn't write this part. I love this though!
Emmzy chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
awsome just how i imagend it would be and a very DUN DUN DUN moment at the end.
Satellite Falling chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Wicked piece. I love it!
PisceanGirlPower chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
hey emily

i loved ur fanfic!
Twilightrocks27 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
it was ... AWSOME! i loved it!
kat chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
HI! i loved it! meg should have put it in the book! anywho bye!
szabatka2 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
i agree, suze's going to be a 'lovely' bride ;)

IF she won't get:

a) killed by a vicious ghost

b) go to the loony bin for lifetime

annd lets see...am i forgetting something?

ah, yes:

c) won't be stopped by Paul Slater.

still- what you do with suzejesse's life is up to you: so upd8!
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
that was very sweet, i really liked it. iw as also peeved that she didn't put ne of that kind of stuff in the book so it was nice to finally get someones take on what would have happened
older and amused chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
'all you need is luv, bum bada badum, all you need is luv, bum bada badum, all you need is luv, luv...luv is all you need'!-the beatles got it right, huh?
Emily chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I was disappionted that there wasn't a scene like that in the book. You did a great job. I loved this story!
Caralynne chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
My boyfriend was going to lice? Lol...minor typo...otherwise, quite good.
Trax chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I liked your story ok but i dnt think u got suze just right. I'm a big Mediator fan (and i mean big)and if it was up to me suze wud be a lot more happy and wud of been crying a lot more in the story from happiness etc. (and not just joking around and thinking about attacking a nurse) She did, after all just realise that her 1 true love will live and that there was nothing standing in the way of their future together... (now that they had 1...)

Ok well thats my opinion.

E-mail me if you'd like'd to chat. I'm at

Thanx, cya
ML chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
aw! so sweet! i'm really glad you wrote this! (insert happy sigh here). good job!

ML
Pesche chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Keep writing, it is so good! I love the suspence and the awakening of new powers that you can write about later.
B4U chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
aww that was really cute. good idea...i've always wondered what happened when Jesse woke up too. Good job!