Reviews for Kiss or Kill
halfblood hufflepuff chapter 27 . 5/9
Thank you for the wonderful romance!
Anon chapter 8 . 5/9
Putting Tom in Gryffindor seemed like a petty thing Dumbledore would totally do LOL
LittleMeowMoo chapter 18 . 4/14
Why do you have Harry running about looking for Tom even though Harry has the Marauders Map? ._.
Schrodinger's Spy chapter 27 . 4/10
Wow, I just read all of that in 2 hours XD (I can't believe this was written when I was 2)
I don't know if you will even check these anymore, but I wanted to say thanks for writing this, it is an excellent story. The relationships were utterly believable, the plot was intriguing and Tom was portrayed very well, showing his vulnerability rather than making him cold and perfect, like most authors.
Thanks again, and I hope you are still writing now because you definitely have a talent for it. :)
Feathery onions chapter 27 . 2/28
This is a high quality work. I sincerely appreciate that you decided to share your work with us. When I'm reading this ship I usually lower my expectations but you, god. You know. The plot was reliable. I mean it really make sense. I'm babbling again. Thanks. Really. I hope my words reach you wherever you are now. Even if you don't read this humble review.
Love feathery onions
tanithlipsky chapter 27 . 2/24
good
vivismileff chapter 27 . 2/23
I cannot believe this ended! It is awesome in the whole progress of the story but the ending... just not seems like a logical ending?
teedub chapter 5 . 11/6/2016
Damn. Dumbles is kind of a dick isn't he? But then again, Tom committed accidental manslaughter and got away with it so there's that.
WinterKnightWolf chapter 27 . 10/12/2016
I have to say that was one of the greatest fanfictions for harry potter that I've seen. Honestly it suprises me I found it that good I have some pretty high expectations for the stories I'm willing to read till the end. It had a great story line and you got the story to flow smoothly it was absolutely great.
Delicious darkness chapter 27 . 10/7/2016
This was beautiful. A completely accurate description of Dumbledore. A stunning description of Tom's vulnerability, of teenage drama and the madness caused by emotion. A wonderful ending.
Dumbledore's saving of Tom as a small child completely teared me up.
A wonderful piece!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 9/20/2016
So you're saying there's 2 Tom Riddles. Wonderful.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 9/20/2016
Meh. I think it's only natural to be bitter towards a person you trust keeping secrets from you about you personally. It's rather human. And not just any secrets but the type that has repeatedly put your life and others in danger. The argument can go both ways but when you get down to it, it was stupid and unhelpful to keep Harry unaware of certain things because he "cared" and wanted him to remain just a "innocent child" a while longer. And I say that because objectively speaking with the amount of death and crazy Harry is subjected to all his life makes Dumbledore's reasoning invalid. A mass murderer he doesn't know is targeting him specifically and you reason that not telling him why is protecting him? Even telling him the abbreviated truth would have been better than nothing til he was old enough to really grasp it. Something like your parents were one of his enemies and you are a symbol of hope to our world against him and he wishes to remove that hope as though it were a threat would have worked. And let's not even get started on all the services to the school Harry has given with no proper recognition or thanks given his life being in danger and the danger everyone else is put in because Dumbledore doesn't perform proper safety procedures immediately or inform the authorities. No instead he keeps mum about it like it's a secret no one should know. Don't get me wrong I like Dumbledore. But in the actual books and movies he's a bad mentor and a fairly pathetic protector normally not doing a thing and allowing the belief of his presence be a deterrent to evil even when it's not.
Loes-chan chapter 27 . 9/6/2016
33333 I LOVED THIS! So much love for you and this story, it was great! :)
Loes-chan chapter 15 . 9/6/2016
oh my god voldemort saw that dream aaahhh
THIS STORY is SO GOOD OMG