Reviews for Kiss or Kill
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 9/20
So you're saying there's 2 Tom Riddles. Wonderful.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 9/20
Meh. I think it's only natural to be bitter towards a person you trust keeping secrets from you about you personally. It's rather human. And not just any secrets but the type that has repeatedly put your life and others in danger. The argument can go both ways but when you get down to it, it was stupid and unhelpful to keep Harry unaware of certain things because he "cared" and wanted him to remain just a "innocent child" a while longer. And I say that because objectively speaking with the amount of death and crazy Harry is subjected to all his life makes Dumbledore's reasoning invalid. A mass murderer he doesn't know is targeting him specifically and you reason that not telling him why is protecting him? Even telling him the abbreviated truth would have been better than nothing til he was old enough to really grasp it. Something like your parents were one of his enemies and you are a symbol of hope to our world against him and he wishes to remove that hope as though it were a threat would have worked. And let's not even get started on all the services to the school Harry has given with no proper recognition or thanks given his life being in danger and the danger everyone else is put in because Dumbledore doesn't perform proper safety procedures immediately or inform the authorities. No instead he keeps mum about it like it's a secret no one should know. Don't get me wrong I like Dumbledore. But in the actual books and movies he's a bad mentor and a fairly pathetic protector normally not doing a thing and allowing the belief of his presence be a deterrent to evil even when it's not.
Loes-chan chapter 27 . 9/6
33333 I LOVED THIS! So much love for you and this story, it was great! :)
Loes-chan chapter 15 . 9/6
oh my god voldemort saw that dream aaahhh
THIS STORY is SO GOOD OMG
SaiyaCat chapter 6 . 8/22
Wow
What a lovely story! Aw, my heart was constantly going through the roller coaster with these two! Your writing has a fantastic rhythm and was a fun read. I loved how you nailed certain characters and kept them a lot more cannon than a lot of fics in this genre. Thanks for you story!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 27 . 6/16
This is fantastically written. I love it, especially all of the Tom and Harry in the dark getting to know each other bits... although not the ones where they're getting to know each others' bits. I sort of skipped them. Sorry. But the beginning bits, and the Harry waking up Tom from nightmares bits... they were awesome. And the Dumbles dying bit :'(
Just wish I could see Malfoy's face when/if he finds out 'Maxwell' is Voldie. XD
Paty S chapter 27 . 5/25
I was hoping they would end up killing Voldemort and all the Death Eaters but it seems it ends this way..well I still like it.
Great chapter :)
Paty S chapter 26 . 5/25
Poor Dumbledore..he was trying to help Tom and end up killed.
I wonder if the hocruxex are in this fic.
Paty S chapter 25 . 5/25
Poor Tom..
Voldemort reads gossip journals who knew lol
Paty S chapter 23 . 5/25
I'm glad Tom helped the kid even if it was stupid and reckless of Krum and company to leve a kid with an unknown student.
It's a shame Beatrix didn't die.
Great chapter :)
Paty S chapter 22 . 5/25
I wonder if Tom will get in trouble when others find out he is missing and start expeculating.
Paty S chapter 20 . 5/25
Oh oh..this will not end well.
There personalities complement each other well.
Paty S chapter 17 . 5/25
I don't think Tom is has bad has Harry imagination made him out to be..he clearly doesn't care about most people but I don't think he is indifferent towards people that interest him and stimulate him. He clearly get's angry, embarrassed sometimes and he feels emotions.
Let's see what there game will lead to.
Paty S chapter 16 . 5/25
This Minister are so annoying like they think that recruiting kids will go well when they don't even have any information or experience going into battle..ridiculous.