Reviews for Kiss or Kill
PotterHead81 chapter 27 . 4/7
I'm a fan at all for HarryMort or Varry but this book changed my opinion drastically. This book was beautifully written and I'm glad my friend Jayme showed me this book, I'm still shaken about the M in the book since im kind of innocent, but overall I loved the book. In the beginning of the book I was 0% supporting HarryMort/Varry, but now I'm 99.87% supporting HarryMort/Varry (well actually supporting Harry and Young Tom.)
Who's the DADA teacher?
lil chapter 18 . 3/31
Dude you have a map which shows where everybody is at Hogwart. Use it instead of running everywhere like a fool.
aylahanifa chapter 27 . 3/7
Love this story, that Tom and Harry end together, but such a pity that Dumbledore has to die, write more :)
SiriuslyPink chapter 22 . 2/24
About your AN at the bottom. Your Tom is extremely OOC. I can't see him as shy. Especially when it comes to sex. For someone who is hot and knows it, and I'm sure he knew it in canon, I can't see it. Harry would be the shy submissive one in the relationship, I think.
Amu4ever chapter 19 . 2/15
Why didn't they use the invisiblity clok to hide themselves?
Amu4ever chapter 16 . 2/15
Who is the DADA teacher? I mean it can't be Snape since he is the Potion teacher.

Did Umbridge do te exact same things to Harry as in canon?

Why wasn't there more commoton about Harry being allowed to play Quidditch again? Why isn't he the captain?
TheNinjaFromYesterday chapter 20 . 2/14
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now thats what im talking about!
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 2/13
Oh, I sooo don't like Dumbledore's meddling. I don't like it at all. Please don't let Tom be all stupid and meek. Come on he would have caught on with Dumbledore missing to answer a question.

You aren't going to let Riddle do whatever Dumbledore wants too, are you? Come on there are a lot dumbledore bashing (or dumbledore-meddling-basing fics) for a reason. A lot of people - me included - find him just incredible annoying and unfair. Putting the HIS greater good above common sense..

Please tell me this isn't a Dumbledore-whithout-leash-fics is it?
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 2/13
Again the paragraphs are a bit long.

Oh and you mentioned the Newts in both the first and the second chapter...so, are both Harry and Tom in their sixth year? But how come, that Harry gets already Occlumency lessons? They started sixth year after all...
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 2/13
AH! Monster paragraphs! Save us! There are so many monster paragraphs!
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 2/13
You should really try to keep your paragraphs shorter. Some of them - one in particular - are waaay too long.

It's tiring for the eyes to read them and makes people want to skip them. (Had to force myself to read the longest there. I actually had to go back since I noticed, that I unconsciously indeed HAD skipped it.)

Oh and in which year is Harry exactly? i thought you mentioned somewhere, that Sirius had died the year before, but then you said Harry had alredy had Occlumency lessons...so, is this now his sixth or his seventh year? *confused confused*
lifelovelaugh chapter 27 . 2/11
Damn Im actually in love with this story is was really good to though I definitely wish u had not finished it here :/
Nobody chapter 27 . 1/24
You evil, evil son of a gun. I wasn't going to cry, at all, until I read (and comprehended fully) that Dumbledore had called Tom 'little one' in the letter, and that was what he called Tom during the Obliviated memory. Damn you! Now I am crying, because that was sneaky, and downright cruel. Why must you do this Mortalus? Why?
SlytherinLuv4Eva chapter 27 . 1/12