Reviews for Kiss or Kill
I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS.
Tom was magnificently in character the whole time, and that in and of itself is a feat that I could never accomplish. You have some serious skill. I love it.
NOOOOOOOOOOO!
... I have to pee...
Omg. I love you. So much. XD
Cheese12309 chapter 27 . 6/8
An amazing story!
TooLazyToLogin chapter 27 . 5/14
I love love love Tom in this!
Anon chapter 27 . 5/13
Love this story. Always have, always will :D
writlings chapter 27 . 5/6
*sniffs* Wonderful story. Not a huge fan of explicit content, but your story was too good to not read. I've been looking for Tom-goes-to-the-future fics along with those in which Voldemort and Tom are separate entities and this did not disappoint. :) This was really well done.

While one can argue Tom felt a bit OOC, I say that during that crystal thing, that 'good' bit of Tom got pulled into the future and hence it is justified. XD

Still, the biggest question of all times: WHO in the world was the DADA teacher?! You sneaky little git, you managed to avoid that altogther. XD
Clairissa chapter 27 . 4/27
Loved it...
PotterHead81 chapter 27 . 4/7
I'm a fan at all for HarryMort or Varry but this book changed my opinion drastically. This book was beautifully written and I'm glad my friend Jayme showed me this book, I'm still shaken about the M in the book since im kind of innocent, but overall I loved the book. In the beginning of the book I was 0% supporting HarryMort/Varry, but now I'm 99.87% supporting HarryMort/Varry (well actually supporting Harry and Young Tom.)
Who's the DADA teacher?
lil chapter 18 . 3/31
Dude you have a map which shows where everybody is at Hogwart. Use it instead of running everywhere like a fool.
aylahanifa chapter 27 . 3/7
Love this story, that Tom and Harry end together, but such a pity that Dumbledore has to die, write more :)
SiriuslyPink chapter 22 . 2/24
About your AN at the bottom. Your Tom is extremely OOC. I can't see him as shy. Especially when it comes to sex. For someone who is hot and knows it, and I'm sure he knew it in canon, I can't see it. Harry would be the shy submissive one in the relationship, I think.
Amu4ever chapter 19 . 2/15
Why didn't they use the invisiblity clok to hide themselves?
Amu4ever chapter 16 . 2/15
Who is the DADA teacher? I mean it can't be Snape since he is the Potion teacher.

Did Umbridge do te exact same things to Harry as in canon?

Why wasn't there more commoton about Harry being allowed to play Quidditch again? Why isn't he the captain?