Reviews for Kiss or Kill
Bv
CelineL-Moreau chapter 3 . 6/5
If I sound misogynistic or rude, ignore me, but I actually understand how Tom feels, Bring ignored in subjects you are good at is the worst. My art and chemistry teachers ignore me all the time, though my art teacher is nice enough to give me the top grade. My chemistry teacher failed me, even though my test results were 98%
zoe chapter 27 . 10/3/2021
Hi,
I learned about your fanfiction through a French translator.
I loved it so I take this place to give you my opinion : it was a beautiful and wonderful story.
The concept is well found and the relationship of Tom and Harry is not moving too fast, it's great.
I love your fanfiction !
the-siIent-demise chapter 1 . 7/12/2021
one of the best Harry Potter fics I've read, and the only one of this genre that was actually complete! it's been over a decade since this was written and you probably don't read these but I just want to sincerely thank you for this amazing, well written fic. im so happy it's complete and there's no cliffhangers. just ur awesome dude 3
Guest chapter 7 . 6/18/2021
Damn! Why does Harry go along with being dumdum’s puppet always? He coulda refused and gave baby voldie dementors kiss
Guest chapter 25 . 5/15/2021
Cj
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 27 . 5/11/2021
Aww cute
Folklore chapter 27 . 3/6/2021
This story is really beautiful. Thank you for the amazing story.
Chitthu2001 chapter 18 . 11/14/2020
well idk harry use the fucking map
Clyden chapter 1 . 9/3/2020
I really loved the book. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us. Every little bit is amazingly slow while reading.
GetTheeToBed chapter 27 . 5/19/2020
I really enjoyed this story, it’s a nice change to read one where Tom comes to the future rather than the other way round. And his horrified exclamation that Harry will go blind has to be one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen in a fic! Thanks.
Perhentian chapter 27 . 2/12/2020
Nice story, thank you for writing it!
Severus-Loki-Sirius-Firestar chapter 27 . 2/5/2020