Reviews for Kiss or Kill
not the usual baka chapter 21 . 12/25/2013
Running to the bathroom and vomit would be dramatic, not sure about the dutiful part though.
not the usual baka chapter 20 . 12/25/2013
Aw they weren't ditching class...
But still they came out of the snogging closet, hehe.
Their excuse was a stroll through the forest?! What happened to the smoko break in the Chamber?

Oh no, Harry doing stupid things to get Tom's attention.
not the usual baka chapter 19 . 12/25/2013
Harry shouldn't diss the smoko break in the Chamber of Secrets.

"He would expect his Heir to be able to hex a few people silly in an emergency", brilliant line.
Woah looks like the Slytherins were all ditching class.
TARDISbluu chapter 27 . 12/23/2013
Aww... :,) The ending is so sweet! I love this story. Definitely going in my faves.

Thanks so very much for gracing us with your excellent writing! :)

- Tasha
Hikaoru13 chapter 27 . 12/16/2013
cute story. tom wasn't especially dark in this one.
ladydanni chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
That back and forth perspective was so awsome. Really brought out the drama of the situation.
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
But it would be hotter especially if Harry got pregnant! Go rape and mpreg!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/25/2013
Wow. No, seriously. Words simply cannot express how floored I am with your story. I have been rummaging around for ages for a fic like this! It completely pulled me in and definitely have me leaving with a more appreciative outlook on the fandom. Yours I will come back to re-reading indefinitely. So many emotions swirling around in my head I can't even.

You are a gem.
Tsume Yuki chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
'Bad dream? It's a nightmare! One of him is bad enough! Now there are two, and we can't get rid of either!'- I hope you're happy in regards to this line, I had to mop up the drink I spat out upon reading it and almost choked laughing at it.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/16/2013
At the moment, all my brain wants to do is have harry start cussing in parseltounge and Tom to go holy shit and just start snogging him. God, sorry but I like your story.
hiyapapaya chapter 27 . 9/15/2013
Wow such a good story i'm blinking back tears, i'm glad i read it until the end! 3
Blown chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
That foreshadowing remark...
Kidiu chapter 23 . 9/2/2013
That was an AWESOME chapter! When Tom crucio'd Bellatrix, I couldn't have felt more proud! It's like watching your son receive a Medal of Honor. Weird, I know.
Kidiu chapter 19 . 9/2/2013
Yay, now they can have private conversations in Parseltongue!
Kidiu chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
Yay! 700 chapters! SEVEN HUNDRED CHAPTERS! Congrats, my friend!
864 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »