Reviews for Kiss or Kill
Kidiu chapter 19 . 9/2/2013
Yay, now they can have private conversations in Parseltongue!
Kidiu chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
Yay! 700 chapters! SEVEN HUNDRED CHAPTERS! Congrats, my friend!
Kidiu chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
Holy crap, Voldemort's gonna find out about Tom through Harry's dreams? That seems so unfair for them! But, he was gonna find out anyway.
Kidiu chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
I almost feel bad for Malfoy. He just didn't know who he was messing with.
Kidiu chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
I was confused at first, how could someone go to the future? Wouldn't that mean he wouldn't exist at all in the present? But it makes a lot more sense than I was anticipating that Tom was essentially split into two separate beings. Because that's basically what happened.

Very fascinating so far, I'd love to see them speak Parseltongue.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/31/2013
this is the best fanfic I have read since Foundation. That is about the best compliment I can give you. But if I discover there isn't a sequel will will have words.
64teeth chapter 27 . 8/21/2013
wow, it was completely amazing! It was my first story with reverse time travelling (I mean it that Tom is the one doing it instead of Harry) and I loved it :)
TheDrEamSpEcTraL chapter 27 . 8/16/2013
...and All was Well. Wow, I can't believe I manage to read the whole story in the original version. Thank you for this amazing story, and I hope you continue writing!
Nagilover4ever chapter 27 . 8/13/2013
Great story. I hope you one day make a sequel to this story
charm13insomnia chapter 27 . 7/13/2013
great story
Lady Aramis chapter 27 . 7/5/2013
THIS WAS AMAZING! Really, I very much enjoyed 'Kiss or Kill'. It was a unique idea. Thank you for such a wonderful, original story.
MaThEmAtIcAl chapter 27 . 7/4/2013
Omg... I just read the whole story and I feel like crying. This is the best thing ever, really. Dumbledore's so cool in this... I love his letter at the end, btw. It really adds something. : )
MaThEmAtIcAl chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
This story is brilliant! You really did do a good job of keeping everyone in character. : ) Kudos for that! ; )
Meghan-Black01 chapter 26 . 6/29/2013