Reviews for Kiss or Kill
Dark Cyan Star chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
Hmm, good start. I cant wait until they meet eachother. Please tell me that Harry wont be a blushing girl around Tom. Will Tom like Harry in return? I cant wait, please continue soon.
lilith chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
Very good story so far. Just one thing: Dumbledore is the Transfigurations-Teacher (as you wrote it), but then Arruns can't be the Transfigurations-Teacher, too!
SisterDear chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
Ah, lovely! Can't wait for the upcoming collision. Or confrontation. Whichever. Great job with Tom's character... it's been a while since I've read the second book but as I recall it does leave quite a bit of room as far as developing the rest of young Voldermort's personailty goes. I do like that you've kept him brilliantly Slytherin, with a touch of ironic humor. He isn't an insane madman yet, but the potential is certainly there. (Insert grin here.)

One little mistake you might want to fix is that you refer to Professor Arruns as teaching Transfiguration when it seems you meant Divination.

Can't wait to see Harry's reaction to Tom, as I'm assuming that if they run into each other Harry won't have any trouble recognizing him... doesn't seem like he'd soon forget the face that set a Basalisk after him... hehe.
Iskjif chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
I totally agree with you about Tom being more entertaining. I love your characterization of him too _ It makes me squirm with fangirl-ish delight! It drives me crazy when he's made to be all whiney and pathetic... He was just as much Voldemort then as he is in Harry's time... Your Tom made this chappie an absolute delight to read! I do believe that you have me hooked my dear! I'm dying for the next chappie already! *huggles*
Iskjif chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
I love you! *glomps* hehe, I about died of laughter when you said that whoever 'fixed' the formatting on the site should be introduced to the Cruciatus curse _ I have to say that I love your title and summary, I took one look at them and couldn't resist your loverly fic! And your chapter titles are just as amusing, the one for the first chappie reminded me of Raising Arizona _ Anyways! I think that your Harry is lovely, just the right amount of teen-angst! *snickers* that boy sure is a whiner... hehe... Well off I go to read your second chappie!
somewherewayoutthere7777777 chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
Ah! Please, please update soon! I love TR/HP and the fandom always needs more.
tttuuu chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
Very interesting:)

Continue and I'll be happy... Tom and Harry are both in canon - as much as they can be *chuckles*! I like your style. And the plot is interesting:)

Update ))

P.S. I hope Harry doesn't like Dumbldor?

Love Xenia Black.
dairygirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I am excited to see a "transport Tom Riddle to Harry Potter's time" story. As you have set it up with all of Harry's melancholy, it will be an interesting story. I look forward to seeing how things develop.
SisterDear chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Right, so, so far we have: decent grammer/general writing skills- check. Characters actually in character- check. Set up for an intersting, origional plot- check. Yup, you've already managed to make a story thats much better than most of the other HP/LV pairings out there. I'm looking forward to more; good luck with this admittedly difficult pairing!
864 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58