Reviews for The Uchiha Secret
milibloom chapter 9 . 3/21/2008
as 'poorly written' as u think this is i like it and was hoping 4 a sequel and if u hate this story u should try 2 make a sequel 2 make up for the plot holes and the poor quality however this is just a review so u can pick whether or not u want 2 listen (read) this

P.S.i love reading but im horrible at writing so i know when somethings bad.
chattingbox chapter 9 . 7/1/2007
Well it was a good story while it lasted. Don't delete this story ever, please!

Hope you write some more. -afaithfulreader
dragonmage27 chapter 9 . 6/30/2007
I can't say I'm not a little disappointed by the no sequel thing, but I'm still glad that you stuck through and decided to finish this. Even if this story doesn't strike as perfect, at least you were determined to finish this and it's something I know I can't have done if I were the writer.

The end of the fight between the Akatsuki and Konoha were a bit anticlimatic but it was better than I could've done. I liked how you made that Maya, who was seemingly the kindest of the family, end up the worst. I find it a bit odd though that Itachi didn't feel anything toward Maya and her family though, cuz they were planning to use him as a bargaining chip. But well, I'm just crazy so ignore me.

Another thing that struck me as odd...since you never mentioned it in the story...who was the person living in the hut that gave Itachi his medicine (the medicine that Jime spilled?). Was it to keep Itachi from remembering his past? (or silly me, probably just to stop his nightmares.)

I liked it in the end though, the little confrontation between Itachi and Sasuke was pretty cute xD.

I know that you have no intentions of making a sequel but perhaps 5 or so years from now, maybe you'll be a even better writer, look at this story, say "this is poor..." and edit it? Like fill in plot holes, extend the storyline a little bit?

Anyways, in the end, I really liked this story because of its original plot and so so. So please don't feel so bad about this story, it's actually much better than anything I could do. (Yea this is probably the longest review I've written...so I'll hightail outta here now.)
dragonmage27 chapter 8 . 6/29/2007
I just found this story...and I love it! I feel so sad that I didn't find it sooner. (mental anguish)

I read all 8 chapters in one go and it was like "WHOAH!"

I love how you made Itachi innocent and it was Shisui the entire time. (I was actually guessing that from the start because of the beginning when you said that phrase "I will now be you" or something like that.)

I hope you can update soon! (Don't be depressed if no one reviews, happens to be .
hecate-19 chapter 7 . 6/23/2007
I'm glad that you're still continuing this fic. So who exactly *is* Ko, anyway? Is he Itachi's good side that somehow got split off when Itachi gained the Mangekyou Sharingan?
Momokai chapter 5 . 5/18/2007
I SOO LOVE THIS STORY! HOW IN HELL COULD U NOT CONTINUE IT! as total fan of Itachi and what not... I DAMMAND THAT U KEEP THIS STORY UP TO DATE! or i will summon all my power and KILL you! (prepares to throw computer chair) BEWARE!

please continue this fic! and fast please... arigato!
Flaylda chapter 5 . 3/21/2007
whew, this is interesting! do continue!
kiera chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
thanx so much for updating it. it seemed like a really good fanfic (trust me, I'm a fan of Itachi) and i really want to see how it all ends! So, please, for someone who enjoys a really good NARUTO fanfic, don't discontinue it. Please?
kiera chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
I love your story, "The Uchiha Secret" PLEEZE update SOON!
kira chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
plz hurry up with the next chapter. I cant wait any longer.
phiawen chapter 4 . 1/19/2006
this is a really awesome story but please keep writting cos i want to read what happens next:D
MingShun chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
Mm...don't worry about the reviews. There are many possible reasons for the lack of reviews. 1) maybe your summary isn't eye-catching or interesting. 2) the story has just come out. 3) no reason for the readers to review. 4) the story is extremely different from the norm. 5) etc.

I think this is a nice story. Thanks for the entertainment!
crazy-antman chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
haha, this is quite a story... hm...

perhaps the other times you were unlucky and didn't get the first page... haha, i usually read only one first pages...

yeah, anyways, not a bad story!

Update soon!
Kimna chapter 4 . 6/30/2005
Haha, I love how you wrote Gai in the first few chapters! xD I think you hit dead-on with his dramatics, not to mention all of the other charcters' too! Your chracterization of your OC's are also good, you can tell what their personality is like. I'm sorry, and even confused myself why this story doesn't have more reviews. It's nicely written, spaced properly and has a very interesting plot! "Who is Ko?" which I can't help but ask. (Strangly enough, I just saw it today too, when I browse through the Naruto fics everyday...) I do wish you'll continue! I know it must be hard with the little support, but I hope you get more reviews on such a wonderful fic! Good luck, and keep up the great work. :3
Surien chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
It’s quite the interesting story. I know I enjoyed it, but I just happened across it today so.. Keep up the good work though!