Reviews for Out of the Shadows
Zexs chapter 20 . 7/15/2021
The little palpatine moment you had there with the unarmed man chair come strike me down, very poor form Luke. I forgot how trolly Luke could get in the books.
December Wind chapter 38 . 4/16/2021
I'm still sad this hasn't been finished! Any chance of that?
SeirMaster chapter 38 . 5/10/2020
Solid work. It’s a shame that it stopped here but thanks for what you did write.
Jane88 chapter 38 . 4/18/2020
Love this story and it’s sad that you didn’t finish it. Still enjoyed it very much, thanks. :)
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 38 . 1/18/2020
Really great story with which I've just caught up-12 years too late or so it would seem. Given the incredibly long absence I assume you'll not pick this back up but it would be wonderful if you did. No SI's f'cking things up, very solid universe building, not an overage of drama, great plot (even if it loosly follows one of the canons) and solid writing/great grammar. Thanks loads for your hard work on this. It would be atreat if you ever pick it up again.
Mako-clb chapter 3 . 6/3/2019
As much as I'm enjoying Luke's altered journey, I'm glad to see you aren't forgetting Han and Leia.
Mako-clb chapter 2 . 6/3/2019
I really liked the imagery of those last few lines.
Jollygreen98 chapter 38 . 1/20/2019
What a shame you never finished this story..
Blabacon chapter 38 . 11/1/2018
And then... 4 months later... I actually see it hasn’t been updated in 10 years.
DonR chapter 38 . 7/15/2018
After giving this a re-read I am reminded how good a writer she is, and how good a story this is. I just hope Ash is still around and if so, would it be possible to have this story finished. Thanks.
Blabacon chapter 38 . 7/7/2018
I really hope you continue this story, it's getting to some awesome parts :)
creativesm75 chapter 38 . 5/6/2018
very good
Guest chapter 38 . 2/9/2018
I wished you continued this
Null chapter 38 . 9/5/2017
Just when it was really starting to heat up too. Here's to you getting some more inspiration to keep going on this.
alicia.brodman chapter 38 . 8/13/2017