Reviews for Propose
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Perfect little story! Nice job.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
So cheesy! I loved it!
TrianaStyx chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I really enjoyed this. Though it was quite a cute Sophie/Howl story. :)
Uncanny Cantaloupe chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Me like disclaimer.

Em, yeah, besides that my favourite quote? "Sophie Hatter. Marry me." And then as an afterthought, "Please." LOL
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Is that a Pride & Prejudice reference i see? Luv it .
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Aw! Cute!

hollybridgetpeppermint
Bird of Hope chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I warn you it may be hard for you to tell whether i really liked it or not since i admit i would rather go on living than suffer death by fire demon but...

1. little gramatical mistakes, hardly worth bothering with, first sentence, put Miss Angorian in quotation marks not speech marks. Don't really know why i even bothered pointing that out but i always have to find some little crisisism or else what's the point?

2. I did enjoy it, it made me happy which is what i look for in a story on this particular site.

3. Charactorisation excellent, I could hear their voices when they spoke.

4. You might want to rate it T actually, to be on the safe side, i don't usually expect this content from K. I don't mind, i don't really pay attention to the ratings anyway but others might so...

5. It was quite funny though. I had to stop myself from laughing twice. (i didn't because then my grandmother would hear me and ask what i was laughing about (she has excellent ears for someone who claims to be death) and then she'd start reading over my shoulder and be disspointed that it wasn't Pride and Prejudice... amongst other things. plus then she'd say 'well Xanthe, i didn't think you'd go fro such obvious romance, i thought you were only interested in your vampire books.' and yeah this is getting off the point)

6. Don't change anything. This is just the kind of story i look for when i've had a rubbish day it doesn't matter that they are fairly plotless and pointless to read. they are also a guilty pleasure and a better one than chocolate... well almost.
raykoRavenclaw chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
short, sweet, and very very cute.

(by the way, I found your talking in the third person amusing)

-rayko
Catherine Morland chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
He rose, and in a completely unprecedented move, cried at the top of his lungs “I LOVE SOPHIE!”

AMAZING!

Absolutely adorable. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. -
Random Stuff About Stuff chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I liked it. Very cute. How asleep CAN a fire demon be? Oh, well, that wasn't exactly the point of the story. It was really good.
iria chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
i liked the story: would howl be my present?
Jasmine of the Forest chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
HAHA! I loved this story, and your authors notes cracked me up! Very well done!

:D Susie :D
notoriousreviewer chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
w00t! notoriousreviwer lovies it!
Rakumei chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I LOVED IT!

I love the book,I love HowlxSophie and I love this fanfic!
Lyra Waterflame chapter 1 . 7/20/2005