Reviews for Untitled How Could This Happen to Me?
TheoneandonlyKaorin chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Something like that wouldn't have done that much to him, you know. And I noticed in this fic you used the American spelling of her name, but in another you used the Japanese (which I like better).
DillutionalInu chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Nice! I'd read more stuff but I'm leaving class, and therefore the computer so by and thx again for reviewing my poem THX and CHOW FOR NOW!
Cookie Heist chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
That's just like Yusuke, devoted to Keiko even if it puts his life in danger. The lyrics at the end don't really fit, though... It makes it sound like one of them died.
kawaiiInu95 chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
I thought it was pretty good. It was just kind of short, but I loved it.
Roxie Arie chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I love that song. It is one of my favorties of all time. This song also goes great withthe story which is great because it shows that they r human sorta and bad things like that can happen to them too.
Apathetic Empath2 chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Well, as like one of the biggest ginormic Yusuke/Keiko fans in the whole entire world, I feel it's my duty to read every Y/K fic I can get my hands on-including this one.

Moving right along, this fic was pretty okay. I thought you needed some more description. It seemed really... bare. I liked the idea for it though. And Untitled is a beautiful song.

I dunno how to say this with out coming off sounding like a perfectionist bitch, but Keiko's name is spelled exactly like that: K-E-I-K-O. Not Kayko. The English version of the series tends to spell it that way, but it's wrong.

Oh and I thought that you placed too big of an emphasis on Keiko's little accident. I mean, every one was there-even Hiei. That's a lot of attention for her. I don't think that you CAN'T do it, I just don't think that you put enough description in this to pull it off.

Anyway, like I said before, this was pretty okay. You should try writing more K/Y stuff in the future :)

A.E.
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Ah, how sad. At least they'll be ok. Poor Keiko, hopefully she won't feel too guilty. Nice job, I loved it.