Reviews for Broken Run
Bladed Darkness chapter 23 . 4/12/2010
*Pokes sadly* I hate it when you get hooked on a story and it just ends...
mayblle chapter 23 . 9/8/2007
Could you hurry up and write the next chapter? I'd like to know what happend. I finished reading this story months ago, so could you hurry up and update? hm? oh, your story is pretty good.
racerxo chapter 23 . 3/21/2007
I love it!

Keep it going!

Update soon please.
peaches chapter 23 . 3/8/2007
No! please dont make kate die! shes a pain in the butt but i still like her character! keep updating!
delete-me-please2 chapter 23 . 2/20/2007
Keep up the good work!
hotchic12 chapter 23 . 2/19/2007
OMG that's so sad!
pratecutie2006 chapter 23 . 2/19/2007
keep going.
KittyDoggyLover chapter 23 . 2/19/2007
OMG! This chapter was awsome! Full of suspence. You have me on the edge of my seat. Great job! Please update soon. I cannot wait for more!
sivchik101 chapter 23 . 2/18/2007
oh. my. goodness...

unexpected to the max!

loved it though, it was really something out of the blue

update soon
Try me chapter 23 . 2/18/2007
Please keep it up I'm very interested! I have been enjoying it very much!
ItsCami90 chapter 23 . 2/18/2007
OMG WOW! that was was so not expecting that...REVIEW SOON dieing to see what happens
Hermione-Granger17 chapter 23 . 2/18/2007
Wow, I was not expecting that. My heart just plummeted when I read that. It was brilliantly well written, but the shortness of the chapter was a bit too much of a cliffhanger. Though I know if you're stuck for inspiration that's the last thing a writer wants to hear.

I'm still very interested and am really enjoying this story. I don't think it's being dragged out too much at all. It'll be interesting now to see how Gordo copes - poor guy never has a happy story.
EstellaB chapter 23 . 2/18/2007
Oh. Please say Kate is dead. Then Gordo can rescue Lizzie with a clear conscience, marry her, and have baby with her!
Jessica chapter 23 . 2/18/2007
...Woah! I did not expect that! I hope he finds out she was never pregnant though...Wow! Again...I am suprised. Lizzie and Gordos baby will proabably give him something more to live for besides just Lizzie though, right? Great update, but please do it soon and a longer one!
Abuhin chapter 22 . 2/18/2007
Forgot to mention this earlier - this chap had great POVs. I especially liked how Gordo practically "rationalizing" his love for Kate also gives us an idea of how the K/G relationship progressed.