Reviews for The Hawk of Endymion
Reius Devirix chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Interesting. Finally, a story about the greatest and coolest pilot in the Gundam Seed series. Keep going!
Love Verity Hero chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
This all seems interesting. I'd like to see where you go from here. I wonder though, have you seen Gundam Seed Destiny? I myself haven't seen it as of yet, but I have heard some interesting rumours and seen ominous screenshots. I don't know why I'm asking all this though, I guess I just found it intrigueing as to why you named young Creuset "Rey". Well, whatever the truth maybe, even if its a coincidence, I'll tell you this: You got my attention. I'll be sure to read when you update. On an unrelated topic... Mwu la Flaga is the truth! I still thinks he's the greatest. Later

Peace and good love
Tempest Kiro chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
This is a great Mwu story, please keep writing.

Personaly I think Mwu is a clone of his father that didn't go as he planned, I'm slightly confused did you refere to Mwu as a clone or naturaly conceived? Mwu's a decendent of George Grin the first cordinator, at least thats what the rumours say. If you watched the episode where you see Mwu's house being burnt down you'd see how creadible your idea is, the boy you see looking at the burning house can't be Mwu because Mwu is the one in the crowd of people crying "mom, dad"

Keep writing this story has got me hooked already.

Mwu fans need Mwu fics.
hollys chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Interesting story...hope you continue with the present with Mwu and Murue that is.
Megaraptor The Scribe chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
... *blink*

WOW.

That was a really nice ride, my friend. And for once, I didn't know about it in advance! Yay!

You did a good job of fleshing things out, and tying everything together. I like the way you portrayed everything, as well. Having Rey be Rau's real name was also a nice touch.

Though the image of a murderous little kid version of him makes me want to run away screaming. o_o