Reviews for To Live and Die as One
YoukaiNemisis chapter 12 . 9/3/2013
I... Just... Wow. That was brilliant. I thoroughly enjoyed this! Thank you so much for this gem! )
awettig chapter 12 . 3/11/2013
I just finished reading this story and wanted to say thank you. I just loved it. I thought you were very true to the characters. If you do write another Galen story, I look forward to reading it.
Aldamra chapter 12 . 2/7/2011
That was a fantastic story! Thank you for keeping the memory of Galen and the technomages alive and going.
Alestrel chapter 12 . 8/21/2010
Beautiful - really beautiful. It's very rare I find a story that brings a lump to my throat. Thank you.
Nick Brown chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I just wanted to say how good this story was, I know it has been a while since it was written, but I has only just read it!

The characters are portayed well, and are entirely in keeping with the the characters as seen on TV, the story itself is both interesting, powerful and dramatic, and once again in keeping with the original show.

I absolutely love cliff hangers, and the cliff hangers at the end of each chapter would have kept me reading on their own, but this is such a well written, well thought out and story I couldn't stop reading until I was done.

I agree with the author in th final note that Galen saying thank you was something we haven't seen before, but I also argee that it was the right thing, and strongly believe he would behave as such, we have never (in the show) seen him in such need of assistance, and even when he lost his staff and Dureena got it back for his, he may not have said it aloud, but the gratitude was there, so as I said, I think he would have behaved the way he did at the end!

This story would have been a great two parter in the show, the author should be very proud.

Nick Brown
ellennar chapter 12 . 1/18/2007
Bravo, I was a B5 fan but have only recently discovered Crusade (what a might have been! someone deserves a visit from a very angry Galen for destroying it.) Anyway bravo for a wonderful story and I hope you write some more Galen soon
demishka chapter 12 . 10/11/2006
This was a awesome story. Thank you I really enjoied it!
Ivy3 chapter 12 . 3/3/2006
Wow, this was an amazing story. Not much Galen in it, but you've based it wonderfully on the novels as well as the series and brought Alwyn back! I love Galen and am glad to see a piece that does his character justice.
Arwyn T chapter 12 . 2/7/2006
Very nice story! Correct portrayal of the various characters and smoothly written! I loved it! Bravo!

Looking forward to more stories from you! :D
Lerrinus chapter 12 . 9/11/2005
Wow. That was one powerful story - in more ways than one. Loved the ending. Keep up the good work. *hugs* :-)
otherhawk chapter 12 . 7/8/2005
Very nice ending to an excelent story. Hope you do write more.
mirth513 chapter 12 . 7/4/2005
Well that was thoroughly enjoyable! Nicely finished with plenty of room for a sequel, (soon please! )
Bronny chapter 12 . 7/4/2005
Oh, that is a brilliant ending! Full of potential and plenty of room for a sequel. Wonderful story. Very enjoyable, well written and great plot. Nuff said. Thanks for writing, please do write more.
Pris chapter 12 . 7/3/2005
That was a good end.

Anything else would have ruined the story.
Pris chapter 11 . 7/1/2005
Well, I would find you and force you to write another chapter if you stopped here...