Reviews for Department of Magical Creatures Case 62637
Mikd chapter 14 . 6/17
"Smelly dangerous men" and "dirty country"? Are you serious? That alone made me quit the fic. Egypt is a beautiful country with beautiful people.
SimplyYours chapter 18 . 6/1
What are the odds... All I can say is that today, for some random reason, I thought about this fic after being gone from the fandom since 2008. When I had started reading this fic WAY back, before it was finished, I remembered thinking MAN, I LOVE this. I have always been more of a Harry/Draco shipper, and I know I know, most Ron/Draco shippers can't stand that stuff (and vice versa), but I've always been pretty open with the pairings I'll read... except Draco/Hermione, I won't TOUCH that shit. No offense to anyone who loves it, but sorry, I just can't... Anyways, there is definitely a certain appeal to Ron/Draco, and it's always a different experience from what I would normally go for (again, Harry/Draco). I enjoy it, immensely. I can't believe how much I've missed it.

So, this fic. For whatever reason, all these years I had been under the impression that this was an abandoned fic. It ALWAYS stuck with me though, and even though I was under the impression that the story was incomplete, I still found myself wandering back to today to see if this fic was still around. Upon my reemergence into the world just a month or so ago, I noticed that, in my long absence, several amazing fics from the Golden Days are missing and I cannot find them. When I found this story again by doing a "simple" search (btw WTF happened to the filter system? Took me forever to figure that shit out!), I had to sit and stare at my screen for several moments before I could comprehend that this story read COMPLETE, with a last update in 2011. I nearly fainted.

I can't stress enough how this story would pop up my mind every now and then through the years when I would think about HP, the fandom, and the good 'ol days... and it wasn't even complete in my mind! That is... nearly unheard of for me. I'm not sure if this fic was actually "abandoned" for awhile, or if I simply left the fandom too quickly to properly wait, but I just want to say THANK YOU for finishing it, either way.

You write wonderfully, and the anticipation build was fantastically done. I see that you made some alterations, which was slightly confusing for me whilst rereading this story and wondering if I had mis-remembered things (which I wouldn't put past me at all), but the chapters were well done and I think your revisions were a good choice... even though I liked the originals perfectly fine :)

Finishing this story has given me a bit of a stomach ache, but I suppose that's the sign of a gripping tale- feeling the sadness that it's truly over. You made mention of a sequel in your A/N however, so I intend to check out your profile as soon as I'm done with this review. The thought of it is bringing back the anticipation... but even if you never were able to get around to it, I have to say that I am more than ecstatically happy to have revisited this story and have the chance to finish it. As Draco said, "Everything that has led up to this moment has been worth it." And he's right. My stomach is in knots, and that's a good thing.

Thank you for sharing this. I loved it dearly. Thank you.
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 1 . 2/4
wow. totes lols.
wish we could delete accounts chapter 18 . 11/26/2015
Brilliant.
HPMARIE chapter 18 . 10/22/2015
great story!
Billy Green chapter 18 . 9/8/2015
Awww love this story!
How it slowly develops and how it takes years to finally find each other... I love those characters!
I just wonder now, what will happen with ROn's excavation work.. will they manage to open the door to the tomb...? is there a chance you write a sequel? :) *pleaseplease*
xx Billy
Kim chapter 16 . 7/5/2015
This is te best hp fanfic I've read. This should be a movie or drama series!
The development is plot is spectacular. Your OCs are amazing, and you definitely worked hard on it.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
Okay what was the point of Seamus here? I ended up just skimming cause it doesn't seem to have any connection to the fic.
Kim chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
I love your OCs. Minor characters with their own personalities.
Kim chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
How do I put this? I LOVE THIS STORY!
OMG. How do u do this? Perfect amount of humor and creativity.
koolapples chapter 18 . 6/18/2015
this is such a sweet and well-written story- you are very talented
i'm looking forward to the sequel! :D
FangQueen chapter 6 . 6/12/2015
I'm not even halfway through this, but I had to let you that I think this is BRILLIANT. Thank you so much for providing this work of art for me to read, I absolutely adore every single word.
Lea chapter 18 . 5/31/2015
aww very cute.
thank you for sharing your work - it was just lovely to read it
violetpheonix chapter 18 . 3/20/2015
I glanced over the summary of this fanfiction several time with no intention of pursuing it by in the end I gave it a try. I have to say it's one of the best I've read in ages. Sometimes you have to sift through a lot of nonsense to find something you like so I'm glad I found this.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 2/25/2015
Ahahaha that werewolf response cracks me up.