Reviews for A Work of Art
ShiShiMartinAndDiana chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Sooo cutee *.* I'm italian so forgive me if I don't write everything in the correct way T.T Well,I like your style very much, and sicerly I don't think in your FF there was a lot of OOC.. U.U I hope you'll continue to write,more and more!
Hitomi Star chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
wow, 2005! Well I absolutely loved this story! There should be more Martin Mystery fics. I hope you make more Martin Mystery fics in the future (Message me if you do please!)
schoolgurl95 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Please write more! I love it! This is very unique, and I wouldn't change anything if I were you!PLZ write more~!
Maped13 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
It's so cute... Who knew MArtin could be so sweet..
Thauthor chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
First let me tell you great story and I hope to see more.

I really like how you made it into such and innocent romance that was datailed without being boring. I don't know if you will continue it, but that will be good.

keep the good work
DianaLombard1996 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
very great!I love it!
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
that was done wonderfully. Now I really hope to see more Martin Mystery fics from ya! no pressure though! _
GovernorDerek chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I liked it
RedLion2 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Very good, and I wouldn't worry too much if there was an ep that said he couldn't draw. Each fan fic author has the right to make up some things, right? You should definitely write more!

-Red
Esperanza Fuega chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Very cute fic. A couple of mistakes (at the end, I think you meant 'definitely' instead of defiantly. What, exactly, would Diana be defying by being a work of art?) but original, concise, and very in-character. Good job!
bydneley chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
A very beautiful work indeed, good job!
Abigail Fond chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
:D tee hee!
Phantom-Princess93 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
So cute
Rice Bunny chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Aw, SO CUTE!
Page Readman chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
superb! I loved it! care to make a sequal?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »