Reviews for Safe in His Arms
Margaret chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Have we met in-character Raoul who has not changed his personality with Erik? GOOD! "His flat was enrobed in an ethereal blue from the moonlight with the snaking shadows of shivering tree branches as he carried me in." Lovely flowery Purple Prose and chocolate-box romance imagery - and this is compliment!
Hikaru Hayashi chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
(I'm not logged in...)

I stayed up LATE last night because I could not stop reading this fantastic story. I actually gave up on PotO fanfiction for a long while, so this was a nice pick-me-up. The world needs more R/C fanfiction!

Thank you very much for writing this! It's wonderfully amazing, and all the characters are PERFECT! Excellent work _
Nota Lone chapter 8 . 10/30/2005
Aw. I was a bit worried about the livelyhood of everyone's favorite ghost there for a moment. :D I love it.
elflover47 chapter 8 . 10/11/2005
PLEASE UPDATE!

I love your story.

Is there a wedding it sight for Christine and Raoul?

Will Erik stay with them? (I'm not sure if he should. Maybe he could live with the Girys?)

UPDATE SON!
The Elven Ringbearer chapter 7 . 9/4/2005
Please update this, i have been waiting forever.
The Elven Ringbearer chapter 8 . 8/30/2005
good chapter, but i have been waiting anxiously for an update and there hasn't been one for a month...
cheri1 chapter 8 . 8/11/2005
this is so good! please keep going! :)
Kchan88 chapter 8 . 8/1/2005
Oh, what a beautiful chapter, I simply love it! I'm so glad that Raoul understands and that he and Christine are as close as ever! He's so sweet! Its really brave and nice of him to let Erik stay in his flat, I can't wait to see how that turns out. And the bit when Erik woke up was quite funny! And once again you have characterized perfectly. I absolutely love your Christine and Raoul relationship! Yay RC! Please update, you know how much I love this story!
wakingsilentandresigned chapter 8 . 7/28/2005
Oh wonderful Eirk is living with them! Please get Mag and mme Giry in ahotel i casn't stand them! Raoul and Christine are great and so cute.
jtbwriter chapter 8 . 7/27/2005
That is very good-very true to the characters!

Especially Raoul-who would have to be a saint to

be this Christian to the man who tried to kill him

and torture him and take Christine from him.

And Madame Giry-he'd better not mess with her

again! She'll whap him one!

Great update-I'm glad Raoul did listen to Christine-

but she's got to stop worrying about Eric and

care more for the man willing to go the extra mile

for her!

Thanks-now what?:)
nerwen chapter 7 . 7/26/2005
I LOVE the story! Keep it up!
wakingsilentandresigned chapter 7 . 7/26/2005
AW! Love craing cute RaouL! Who am i kidding i love any Raoul!
Kchan88 chapter 7 . 7/26/2005
A great and wonderful chapter once again! Its so sweet of Raoul to buy Meg and Madame Giry new dresses, and that Christine got a new ring. They seem like a little family. Once again you reflected all the characters perfectly, especially the relationship between Raoul and Christine. They are so perfect for each other. But oh, thats creepy how the drunk Erik showed up at Raoul's flat, I guess he's not through yet. I am anxious to see what he's up to. I'm glad that Christine has Raoul to be there for her, they need each other. YAY RC! Update, and thanks for the email!
Shandethe Sanders chapter 7 . 7/26/2005
Yet another lovely chapter. I love the characterizations-Raoul's generosity, Christine's kindness, Meg's sweetness. :)

Now I'm dying to know what happens next! Argh!

Anxiously awaiting the next update,

Meg
jtbwriter chapter 7 . 7/25/2005
Oh, Erik is drunk at Raoul's doorstep-this proves his link to Christine is fading...he didn't even know they were there!

Christine has to learn to tell Raoul things...at least he understood why she did what she did!

Great update-Raoul's fondness for Madame Giry and Meg is so touching-what a man!

Thanks! Now what?:)