Reviews for Yet the Sea is Never Full
thecellocaseofdoom chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
THIS WAS BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN. :) The story flows like water, and the way that you captured Murata, Conrad, Yuuri, Wolfram, heck the whole of freaking Shin Makoku, was absolutely perfect xD. Especially how you wrote Murata, it's like you've gotten into his mind or something. IT'S BRILLIANT
Art-Of-Escape chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh! This is simply too lovely and now I shall forever love Murata! It gives me a pleasant ache in my chest.

I was wondering if I could read and record this to put on the site below as an AudioFic, so that people can enjoy it in a different way.

Please reply soon.
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
That was very interesting. In the future chapters are the writings more of a rating of M then K?
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Wow. Very deep. Pretty much like Murata, actually. Beautifully written.
RandomDream chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
What a ...different view from Murata's perspective. This story was written with so much depth and style. Keep it up, even though I'm more of a YuuRam fan. :)

Thanks.
Luce chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
OMG why didn't you post this at LJ? I've been wanting to read something like this for ages! (Or if you did and I missed it, sorry...)

This is just... it's Murata the way I see him, the melancholy at the heart of him, the part that doesn't always get amused or comforted by Shinou, the part that just lives on come what may. You didn't go into the sneaky part of him, but perhaps that's only to be expected: his cunning is as much a part of him as his numerous lives and his acceptance of them, so maybe it isn't remarkable to him. (Or am I reading too much into this?)

But thanks for this. The way he sees Yuuri, understands Yuuri's role and the attraction of others to him. It's just good-can't think of any other way to put it.
HADmatter chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Wow! This was extremely well written! Yuuri goes well with everyone, but I think Murata and him is one of my favorites!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Absolutely brillant, I very much enjoyed your portrayl of Murata.
Kurosawa-san chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I love how you conveyed Murata's feelings and personality, how he knows things yet plays them off and such. Great story. :]
Demus chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I absolutely adore this story. Your understanding and insight into each of the characters strikes a perfect cord. This is a sensitive and beautifully crafted piece. I love the recurring metaphor that ties each section together. I've never seen a better portrayal of Murata!
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
You must have heard this so many times before but, wow, your writing is inspiring in every way possible. Your characterization of Murata is brilliant. The analiytical part of him showing through when it concerns the Maou, but the part of him that cares for Yuuri; you told it in such a way that could have come straight out of the manga. This is definitely a well written fic.
Spagle chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
That had to be one of the best fics I've ever read...your writing has left me breathless!

Thank you for lending your skill to this fandom!
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
You have impressed me and made me look at Murata through fresh eyes. The portrayal of him and the other characters were wonderfully done. I bow to you
SofiaDragon chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Wow... Murata must have been mildly pissed right after the last episode if that was his grand plan. Well, he's the sort to have a plan B through W waiting so he'll be fine. * giggle *
ebonyfox chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
That was excellent, by the way. Subtle lines and good characterization.