Reviews for Acceptance
David Fishwick chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
Thanks for a great idea as I enjoyed reading this.
Knitchick chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
This was a wonderful story. I think I agree with your assessment, as much as I hated that they both hooked up with other people, they both had more growing and evolving to do before they could ever be happy together.

Thanks for sharing!
SpyAgent001 chapter 10 . 3/15/2012
Interesting take. A little odd that Angel "kidnapped"/drugged Buffy but hey...it fits.
nathy.faithy chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
Had to hold my laughter for Dawn's major and hyperactive moment!

I love the fic, so congrats!

Nat
tinka0234 chapter 10 . 4/23/2011
this was a really great fic. i think it could have been longer tho.
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
Hi! I know you wrote this one a good while ago now, but just wanted to tell you how much I'd enjoyed it, and how pleased I was to have found it. Thank you!
December Wind chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
lmao! Wheatbix! That still gives me the shivers.
Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 10 . 3/12/2009
Yay! Loved that fic! It had a sweet happy and you can add to it every so often if you wanted just to show how they grow as a couple and do what I always thought they could...just be together and happy without trauma and gut wrenching sorrow! Awesome job elaine...really enjoyed that and I'll make sure to reccomend it in my next A/N...

Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 8 . 3/12/2009
Oh the tension...wonder when it'll blow? lol! They never could keep their hands off each other...and we certainly don't want em to, huh? ;) ;) This is terrific and I'm definitely going to add it to my faves.

Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 5 . 3/12/2009
Oh, she's going to be pi$$ed at him when she wakes up and realizes what he did! Love Angel taking control of his destiny for once though and admitting he needs her. Love the fic sweetie...off to read the fireworks! :)
Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
WOW! That was HOT! Wow elaine I'm speechless and drooling too! ;) That was a yummy smut scene. I know I'm a perv, but that was so hot! That need...the desperateness...so Buffy/Angel. Awesome chappie. I am off to keep reading. This looks like it's gonna be a great fic.

Tommy14 chapter 10 . 9/11/2006
I don't know how I missed this story. I thought you had a valid point about the spell Willow used being interrupted caused Buffy to come back "wrong". I like how you had Doyle tell Angel to prevent him from committing suicide. Poor Angel had lost so much of his "family" and support. I thought it was clever to have both Buffy and Angel's demons know and want each other as mates. I always have liked stories that have Angel and Angelus combined and thought you showed us how the new Angel was less soft and more possessivness (like Angelus). I loved how not only did Angel remark Buffy but Buffy also marked Angel. I would love to read a sequel to this story.
the.woods chapter 10 . 11/26/2005
Aw, great story ! I love the concept of the demons, too !

I think a second part to this story would be nice... :)

-n
Always an Angel chapter 10 . 10/30/2005
This is really good, but I am really not in the mood to give you a long review, sorry! I will say it's interesting, though, unlike anything I've read before.

Can't wait for more!
urangel chapter 10 . 7/5/2005
aww omg i love this fic! i love the plot, the way its so wonderfully written, the b/a relationship, EVERYTHING! glad i read it and i think you did a great job!