Reviews for Liar
vantwitch chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Awesome. I didn't bother watching the entire Gundam Seed (scattered episodes) and Gundam Seed Destiny (only the later half) but as soon as I've noticed that Neo and Captain Ramius had something between them, (only based on GSD because the episodes that I watched in GS didn't contain Mwu/Ramius) I liked the pairing. I definitely like Neo/Mwu's character too! Good job on this story! Anyway, too bad you like Kira/Fllay instead of Kira/Lacus, but hey, as long as you write beautiful Mwu/Neo and Murrue fics, I'm okay with it.. LOL..
pinoykengumi7 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Aw. So sad... TT but yet sweet. And I'm too lazy to leave you a proper review... oh well, great job!

-Duckii Mustang-
MapleRose chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
aww... *sniff*. I love the ending sentence. I like the descriptions of Murrue's tears, very touching.

and yes, Neo does turn out to be Mwu!
sanzohakkaigal chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
your stories roxs... and ya, neo is mwu is just that he lost his memory and still can't get it back... but in the end, his remembers and murrue and mwu gets together... alot people thinks that she and andrew will be together but so wrong...anyway, i on the other hand find that fllay is a bitch... she can't even bit a single hair on lacus's head. she is just so bitchy and annoying... this is not a flame.. its just to tell you what i feel about flaay and kira. well overaal, this neo and merrue fanfic is nice and i was hoping that more people will write more neo/murrue or mwu/murrue...
PaolaAdara chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
i love how you wrote this fic. aside from a few grammatical errors, it was well-written. and poor Murrue...

i esepcially liked these lines: "It mocked him on what he could have had, should have had, if only he had been someone else. If only he had been a liar.

For Murrue Ramius, for the tears in her eyes, Neo Lorrnake considered being a liar."

good job!
wellduh chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
You know? I have a real grudge against Destiny for what it did to the characters (okay, bringing Mwu back just to make him and everyone else suffer? More? That's a great example of why).

But this was such a beautiful bit of writing, so perfectly in-character, that I can't help falling utterly in love with it. Best thing I've probably ever ever read for Gundam Seed of GSDestiny. Really worth reading, and you need to know that it's amazing.
Lady Une-chan a.k.a. Mirai chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Great fanfic! I really liked it.
Red and Gold Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
aww!yeah! That was awsome! I especially enjoyed how Murrue kisses him! I know it seems that Murrue wouldn't do something lke that, but come on! She loved him with all she had and he died Right in front of her! FOR HER! I think that after two years of grieving, that if she finds him again she'd want to kiss it rocked ans you should right another one!

birdie101 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
what do you have against lacus? Kira/Fllay is wrong for many reasons, but two main reasons are, 1) Fllay is dead as of phase twenty. 2) Kira and Lacus were made for each other!
Masked Mirage chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Hi! I'm a Mwu/Murrue fan too! Try for episode summaries(if you haven't seen the website yet). I like the way you write! Hope to read more from you!
Seigi-san chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
T T that's so sad...I'm not sure Murrue-san would just kiss him like that if he didn't remember who he was,'s a really good story, and it made me cry.

Wake up, Mwu! *laughs*
Tempest Kiro chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
If your watching the American dubbed version I'm afraid your not getting the good stuff. I've had one too many bad experiences with the American version of the cartoons and is even willing to stick up with bad English translated by Korean fansubs than spend a cent on an American dub.

Even if you watched the American version you pinpointed those two's relationship with incredible accuracy. Keep writing Mwu fans need Mwu fics.
jadzia chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Just wanted to say that I thought this was a very well-written fic. Good job with the characterizations. And also very accurate for not having seen phase 33. Like you, I've just read summaries. I really hope Neo gets his memories back. I really want this couple to have a happy ending.
HollyS chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Good story idea! Loved it..hope you write more. Although to be honest, Murrue didnt look like she wanted to get near Neo considering he claims to be Neo and not i highly doubt Murrue would do this..shes got to much pride. Unless ofcoruse Neo does the urging..then Murrue would be in trouble. ehehehehhe..not a bad thing though. ;-)
KC chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Man that was ...was...awsome! I really hoped Mwu would come back. He is one of my favorite characters. Good story.